Well, Pit, can you dance? And if so, what kind of dancing are you capable of?

As a ska fanboy, I can skank, and I also spent a drunken weekend figuring out how to (barely) moonwalk.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Last edited by thefunk at Mar 24, 2011,
Nope. I've got rhythm, but I can't move for shit. Coordination is not one of my strong suits.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I can do some tap dancing. Im not joking.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
My girlfriend who is on my school's dance team taught me how to do the dougie and the jerk. However I'm not really proud of either of these.
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
I'm terrible at it, I can't dance
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Nope.

Poll?
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Last edited by Strat007 at Mar 24, 2011,
NoImAhuman
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Somekid94

^That's pretty much it. Other than that emoticon, I can't dance to save my life.

This is me.
STಠ_ಠ
Nope but i don't need to, either i'll embarass the shit out of my girlfriend or she'll think its hilarious so i win both ways :P
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I can do the pathetic excuse for "dancing" at high school dances. However, ask me to do anything with any semblance of coordination and it will be a humorous failure.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
I take Will Smith's advice from Hitch, because that's about all I can do.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by StratoCatser

I MISS THAT GAME SO MUCH!!!!!! MICEES!
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
My girlfriend who is on my school's dance team taught me how to do the dougie and the jerk. However I'm not really proud of either of these.

TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE (TEACH) TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE
NOPE
Whether I can dance or not is irrelevant to me because I think organized dance as a social action -- even in conjunction with music -- is one of the most unorthodox and awkward forms of expression, especially at a competitive level. Dancing is a primitive, instinctual/driven response to rhythms and can be seen in infants even as they respond to rhythms without ever experiencing a dance. But to take it beyond small physical movement in coordination with the sound and bring it to the point where we concoct dance moves like popping/locking or the Charleston or even pogo dancing in punk music seems extreme and unnecessary. To me, watching a bunch of people in a dirty club, daggering and booty-shaking is no more bizarre then watching someone in a ballroom engaged in a waltz. When dancing becomes a product of a social gathering, it just seems strange and for those reasons, I choose not to dance. Whether I can dance or not is irrelevant.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Mar 24, 2011,
I've decided that nobody is considered a good dancer. White people, black people, dancing just never looks cool. Unless it's mosh-time. Then its time to party.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by DonGlover
Whether I can dance or not is irrelevant to me because I think organized dance as a social action -- even in conjunction with music -- is one of the most unorthodox and awkward forms of expression, especially at a competitive level. Dancing is a primitive, instinctual/driven response to rhythms and can be seen in infants even as they respond to rhythms without ever experiencing a dance. But to take it beyond small physical movement in coordination with the sound and bring it to the point where we concoct dance moves like popping/locking or the Charleston or even pogo dancing in punk music seems extreme and unnecessary. To me, watching a bunch of people in a dirty club, daggering and booty-shaking is no more bizarre then watching someone in a ballroom engaged in a waltz. When dancing becomes a product of a social gathering, it just seems strange and for those reasons, I choose not to dance. Whether I can dance or not is irrelevant.

+1
only when I'm drunk, at least I like to think I can
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
I can't dance well but I do enjoy dancing, whether at a club, at a small house party or alone in my room.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I broke out the evolution of the white guy dance at work the other day.

Gets all the ladies moist.
I can moonwalk, and I like to think that I can do some kind of the flexible robot dance thing (Not the real and very fail robot dance).

Other than that I think I can't dance for nuts.