Let me start by saying, I've been looking for this particular guitar my entire life. I've gone to trade shows, Guitar center, small-time vendors, pawn-shops, and even garage sales. I saw this guitar once, in my youth, and have never seen it since. I would have to see it again before I make any decisions, but I would VERY MUCH like to own this guitar one day. Anyone who can point me in the direction of this guitar or who manufactured/customized it will have my sincerest thanks. I can also promise a monetary compensation of $50 U.S. towards finder's fees to who ever presents me with the correct model and the means to obtain it. $25 U.S. if you can provide me with a good-quality picture of the correct guitar, minus the manufacturer/customizer info.

Now on to a description of the guitar.

From what I remember, the head stock was your typical fair, as well as the fret board. 6 strings; all white. It's distinguishing feature however, what it's body shape. It's was the naked body of a woman, her back arched, legs forming the upper part of the guitar (where the strap buttons are), her body curving outward with her pelvis/navel making up the bottom of the guitar, then the lower end of the guitar (the part of the body that faces the floor) had her... ummm... bosoms exposed, being held with her hands, and her head and hair making up the final portion of the body.

(Sorry for the confusing description, but the "body" of a guitar appears to be called just that, there's no distinguishing names for parts of the guitar body)

Here's a rough sketch I made of the guitar.

http://www.myspace.com/darkened_days/photos/14885373#{%22ImageId%22%3A14885373}

Again, it's just a rough sketch, so if the guitar you find doesn't match it to a tee, just show me the picture and I'll be the judge.

Thank you to everyone who helps me with this search.
Last edited by HailChaos at Mar 24, 2011,
Look at the picture I sketched up. I've seen it before, and that's not the one I'm looking for.
whatever guitar you saw was probably a guitar handmade by some random guy, and it's been sold. Why don't you take a (better) sketch to a Luthier and have the guitar made?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
That's the problem, I'm no artist and it was very long ago. If I had only a picture of the guitar, I could show it to one of these luthiers and have it made, but alas, I don't. That's why I need yours and everyones help, and as I mentioned before, I WILL compensate for any information you can give me.
Quote by HailChaos
That's the problem, I'm no artist and it was very long ago. If I had only a picture of the guitar, I could show it to one of these luthiers and have it made, but alas, I don't. That's why I need yours and everyones help, and as I mentioned before, I WILL compensate for any information you can give me.

describe it to someone with artisitc abilities and let them draw it up for you, then you can look to have it made.
Gear:
Ibanez Prestige 1421F
Epi Les Paul Ultra (With SD JB/Jazz pups)
Bugera 120w 333xl 212 combo
Peavey ValveKing 50w 112 combo (Eminence Texas Heat 12" speaker)
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
MXR M108 10 band EQ.
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah.
Do you need the same exact design? Tell a luthier and he'll draw up sketches for you. Actual sketches, not MS Paint/GIMP work, and pretty poor work at that.

Also, why would you want a guitar like that. Once you're older, you're going to regret the expenditure of so much money for a custom guitar that's so immature.
Immature?! There's nothing immature about a fine naked female body.
CHECK OUT MY METAL BLOG: Metal Mouth

ESP LTD MH-400NT
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson RX10D Rhoads
Ebony Epiphone LP Standard
Taylor Big Baby acoustic
Peavey Valveking 100
Marshall 1960a
Boss MT-2
Boss TU-2
Ibanez TS9
Looks like something someone like Prince would play.

Instead of searching for a guitar in the shape of a woman, search for artists who may have played such an extravagent piece.

Also, you're offering a relatively small Finder's Fee, which makes me think even if you could find this custom axe, you wouldn't be able to afford it anyway.

Ben.
Fudoshin.

XxX-Ben-xXx
Quote by trueamerican

Also, why would you want a guitar like that. Once you're older, you're going to regret the expenditure of so much money for a custom guitar that's so immature.

At what age did you lose appreciation for the female form? I am 41 and still appreciate it. Heck, I can still appreciate the nake woman silouhette mud flaps you see on big rigs. Don't understand how appreciating the naked female form makes someone immature.
Gear:
Ibanez Prestige 1421F
Epi Les Paul Ultra (With SD JB/Jazz pups)
Bugera 120w 333xl 212 combo
Peavey ValveKing 50w 112 combo (Eminence Texas Heat 12" speaker)
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
MXR M108 10 band EQ.
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah.
Quote by trueamerican
A guitar reviewer who can actually play?! Hallelujah! Inform the presses and Guiness World Record Books!!!

Welcome to the world of Phil X. He's the MAN