5 11%
My Demon Princess
3 7%
Remote Control
7 16%
The B-Rads
2 5%
Voters: 44.
So, my band's being thinking about a new name, and came up with a couple of options. I have a pretty good idea what the Pit will pick, but any semi-serious feedback is appreciated I can't really give a genre. I'd like to say we have our own thing, but really, we're just all over the place.

inb4 what you really need is a new amp
Actually, now I'll say something now there is a poll.

TBH; I think you should stick with your current one.
My Demon Princess sounds like a Screamo band name or something, so I say pick that and go all out screamo, or just do what you're doing with the name you have.
I'll give you what genre's come to (my) mind when I hear these namesL

No Skids Daddy - Some kind of hard rock/classic rock revival band or possibly hair metal.

Jizz Monkeys - Straight up punk/hardcore.

L'Atalante - Alt-rockish, but with keyboards.

My Demon Princess - Metalcore/Screamo

Remote Control - Techno-ish elements in a rock band

The B-Rads - couldn't quite figure this one out TBH
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
You should pick something that's easy to spell and remember. Remote Control was the best for that reason.
i don't know why i feel so dry
By the way, more then half the votes for The Jizz Monkeys is from HA LOL HE SAID JIZZ *click*
None of those.

Rainbow Assmaster and The Wang Warriors.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i recommend Putrefied Puppies... yet again.

my suggestion will be ignored... yet again.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i recommend Putrefied Puppies... yet again.

my suggestion will be ignored... yet again.

Welcome to the club of ignored band names.
Quote by LesPaulGuy514
By the way, more then half the votes for The Jizz Monkeys is from HA LOL HE SAID JIZZ *click*

That's what I had in mind when I said I had a pretty good idea of what the most voted one would be Every member picked one name to be considered, and these may not be the ones we finally go with. We're just looking for opinions on them, and if any of them should be seriously considered.
sorry but i don't really like any of them and i got no suggestions. so this is probably of know help to you. sorry
Quote by IommiPage
That's what I had in mind when I said I had a pretty good idea of what the most voted one would be Every member picked one name to be considered, and these may not be the ones we finally go with. We're just looking for opinions on them, and if any of them should be seriously considered.

I have no good recommendations, but you can use my cheesy joke band names if you want.

Shatter
White Venom
Z Prime

Go to town
Rattle off a small list of bands who influence you guys and (if possible) a small sample of your music and I'll give you a name.
Quote by LesPaulGuy514
I have no good recommendations, but you can use my cheesy joke band names if you want.

Shatter
White Venom
Z Prime

Go to town

See, those are good band names. But incredibly generic. Like Remote Control, easy to understand, and it sounds like a band name. But that's sort of the problem I personally have. They sound like just another local band, nothing special, nothing incredibly eye-catching and attention-grabbing. That's also why I'm not incredibly fond of the name "My Demon Princess" because it makes it sound like just another screamo band, and someone's mind is already made up about the band before hearing them. It actually came out of a song I had jokingly improv'd about a demon fetish Then another member thought it might make a decent band name. I don't think any of them are bad, just bland. Of course that's just IMO, there's more band members, and other's opinions.
Quote by IommiPage
See, those are good band names. But incredibly generic. Like Remote Control, easy to understand, and it sounds like a band name. But that's sort of the problem I personally have. They sound like just another local band, nothing special, nothing incredibly eye-catching and attention-grabbing. That's also why I'm not incredibly fond of the name "My Demon Princess" because it makes it sound like just another screamo band, and someone's mind is already made up about the band before hearing them. It actually came out of a song I had jokingly improv'd about a demon fetish Then another member thought it might make a decent band name. I don't think any of them are bad, just bland. Of course that's just IMO, there's more band members, and other's opinions.

I'm serious man, I really think you should stick with the original.
Quote by LesPaulGuy514

Yeah, so your band name should just be 'Jizz'
Quote by goest
Rattle off a small list of bands who influence you guys and (if possible) a small sample of your music and I'll give you a name.

Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, AC/DC, The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Stooges, MC5, The Velvet Underground, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Bad Brains, Rites of Spring, Nation of Ulysses, At The Drive-In, The Mars Volta, Drive Like Jehu, Fugazi, La Dispute, Touche Amore, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Melvins, Mudhoney, Bikini Kill, Sonic Youth, Husker Du, Metallica, Megadeth, Tool, Dinosaur Jr., Neil Young, Queens Of The Stone Age, Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Coltrane, Radiohead, Muse, The Pixies, Pink Floyd, John Frusciante, Bob Dylan, Elliott Smith, The Misfits, Minutemen, Flipper, Big Black, Moss Icon, Dag Nasty, Cream, Deep Purple.

That's off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll beat myself up for forgetting some later. It's not that "all over the place", I guess it wouldn't be as hard to narrow it down using those.
El Topo The Mole. Do it. It basically means The Mole The Mole.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Mar 24, 2011,
K.

First piece of advice would be to choose a song title or a lyrical passage from one of those bands' songs as a band name. Kinda pay homage, you know?

Secondly: Animals are, 90% of the time, awesome when used as band names.

Thirdly: Your band is now known as "Razorhoof"
Dammit - http://www.myspace.com/remotecontrolrocks

http://www.myspace.com/jizzmonkeyband (though we might be able to get away with sharing this name due to that band's very small fanbase and lack of "s")

The rest are free to use.

Scratch Remote Control. Jizz Monkeys is debatable.
Last edited by IommiPage at Mar 25, 2011,
L'Atalante is my personal favorite, although I think you should look for more options as well..to be honest, I don't like any of them all that much.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Remote Control is the best one on there, Jizz Monkeys is only winning because it has jizz in the name
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children