I have several TC Electronics pedals and wanted to know if anyone has found any daisy chain power supply solution to run multiple pedals off a single power supply. They do not operate on the standard Boss 9v system but rather a 12v system. I found some TV type setups on Ebay but they were 75w versus the 100 that the TC standard adapters are. Has anyone found something?
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
the cioks is really the only thing designed to power a bunch of tc electric pedals.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
That's a daisy chain, dude. You can slap that on the end of one of the power cables and use it to power multiple pedals off one outlet.

edit: make sure the voltages match up, obviously. and don't slap pedals that have a high power consumption together.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
That's a daisy chain, dude. You can slap that on the end of one of the power cables and use it to power multiple pedals off one outlet.

edit: make sure the voltages match up, obviously. and don't slap pedals that have a high power consumption together.

I said daisy chain in the beginning.

I do like the idea of the cioks, though.
If you find a 12v adaptor that has enough output, that'll work as well with a daisy chain. Although cheaper adapters can introduce a lot of hum, noise and whining into your sound.

I suppose the main point I'm trying to get accross is: as boggs once said, when it comes to powering your board, don't cheap out. You'll thank yourself in the long run, and most likely kick yourself later on for getting a cheapo. I did. Bought a $60 dollar adapter, which was "specifically designed for guitar, hum and noise-free" - and it squealed like a motherfucker when I had it powering all my pedals. It could do a couple of pedals very nicely, but not my entire board. I ended up giving it to my friend who only had a couple of pedals, didn't even bother to try and sell it to him. Then I went to the music shop and shelled out for a T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior. Absolutely perfect - no noise whatsoever. Then I got a Whammy and got sick of the extra AC adaptor that was needed to power the Whammy, so I upgraded to the Cioks AC-10 - again, absolutely perfect.

People have different experiences with different types of power supplies, and that's fair enough. What works for you, works for you. However, my personal experience with adaptors has been shithouse; therefore, I will always use a proper power supply.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Mar 24, 2011,