Short and simple:
I have a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus. I have a Digitech Whammy plugged into the back because the little power cable that come with the Pedal Power 2 Plus can't supply the Whammy pedal with enough power. So far, so good. Today, I got a Banshee 2 talkbox. It also needs to be plugged into the back, but I only have one spot to plug it in, and I have two things that need to be plugged in. Would it be safe to use something like a mini surge protector? Or would I risk destroying my Whammy, Talkbox, or my other pedals?
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
if there's only one plug in the back you need to check the power requirements of each pedal and the max power output of that plug on the voodoo. It might not have enough to power both pedals.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
The website says this "Rear Courtesy Auxiliary AC outlet, 200 watts max"

I'm not really sure what the means lol... I understand that it can power 200 watts, but my Rocktron power supply for the Banshee 2 says nothing about watts :/

I'm so bad with this stuff lol
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.