I don't know shit about effects loops really. What order should i put these pedals in - Isp Decimator, Boss chromatic tuner, and bbe sonic stomp?

Thanks
I'll take a stab at this since no one else did.

Basically, there is no set in stone way to do things. You move things around until you get the desired affect. Here are some pointers though.

Boosts, Tuners, ODs etc are often put in front of the amp - not the effects loop.
Modulation pedals like Delay, Reverb, Phasers etc - often go in effects loop.
Noise gates up front help control guitar noise
Noise gates in the loop help control amp noise

Does that help?
i would use make the tuner last, just because if its high gain and u have a noise gate to kill amp noise, and the eq is before it, and you do like ANYTHING to lower the mids, the noise gate wont really work properly. granted i run my loop as Phaser -> eq-> Gate, i want to experiment myself with the eq after the gate. i like my eq in the loop.
also i hear the sonic somp is essentially a leave on pedal, so i would put that first (out of the 3 you mentioned)

EDIT: for some reason i kept saying tuner at first while thinking you said eq. tuner should be all the way in the front! i think it just makes it easier to have your try signal hit it first. keep it where ever i dont think it really matters that much at all. mine is after my wah just cuz its easier for my board layout
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Last edited by Katsock at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^ yeah, I actually run my phaser up front (and sometimes the delay) and have the EQ in the loop so it is all about preference

i used to do that and REALLY liked the subtlety of it before my preamp, but then i wanted to not use it for songs as a whole and just for lead lines, and wanted it very prominent, so i fear i may be buying another one soon 0.o haha i need them in both places!
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify