I thought it was really good, it wasnt my kind of music but i thought it was still really good keep it up
It is ridiculous how much you look like this guy.

In short, this song is fantastic. I really dig those vocals. It's catchy and the lyrics flow together very well. I wish I could give more constructive feedback, but I ultimately enjoyed it.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Looks like a video from the early 80s. Still, I really like the sound of it! It's very catchy. Great voice and guitar playing. Was this recorded on tape? It has that kinda feel to it.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Damn dude, you got talent.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Looks like a video from the early 80s. Still, I really like the sound of it! It's very catchy. Great voice and guitar playing. Was this recorded on tape? It has that kinda feel to it.

Yeah it was recorded on these big old analogue cameras onto tape machines. Thanks for the comment.
That guitar tone is really amazing, actually the whole song is amazing. I don't usually listen to this kind of music but that was just superb. Everything flows so well, your voice is really good as well, very catchy.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
You kind of remind me of like a male Joni Mitchell. I loved this song anyway, great job!
Tremendous amounts of talent right there.
Distinct style, great feel to it all.
Wow. *tips hat in respect*
Quote by pinguinpanic
That guitar tone is really amazing, actually the whole song is amazing. I don't usually listen to this kind of music but that was just superb. Everything flows so well, your voice is really good as well, very catchy.

Thanks very much! That guitar is just a cheapy, and its destroyed now I lost it to the Winter. Twas coooold.
Quote by KarlaFender
You kind of remind me of like a male Joni Mitchell. I loved this song anyway, great job!

I love Joni Mitchell. She's an influence alright. Thanks so much.
Quote by LunyAlex
Tremendous amounts of talent right there.
Distinct style, great feel to it all.
Wow. *tips hat in respect*

Very kind of you. Too kind.

I'll get around to checking your music folks, as that was the deal.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Also, here's the real question. Where can we purchase this?

You can't! This is the first time that more than a couple of people have heard my songs. I've got a long way to go before I start selling them! But I hope I get there. Who knows? Anything is possible.
I love that riff, very catchy melody. You've got a really nice voice, but it sounds a bit sterile at points (though that might be just me). Overall I really liked it, it's very catchy and never gets monotone or boring.
hi there!

I really like your voice, it's tone its relaxing and smooth, what a great song you got there man! I like the feeling of the guitar alone... but I'd add some percussions, just my taste, anyway I really liked your stuff, great voice, great performance keep rocking man!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1417066
check "Memories Never Die" I think you'll like it more than the other songs
thanks!
This is really great...you got a really great voice. sounds like jason mraz. And the guitar...amazing.. the vocals and guitar stay in sync very well
Hey, if it's cool with you, I'm gonna play your song on my radio tonight.

You have like an hour to tell me. And if not,I can do it next week.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Mar 30, 2011,
Lol another fingerstyle! :] I love these, like I said in another guy's video, I really want to be able to at least play a fingerstyle song one day. You have incredible amounts of talent, singing incredibly with the playing. Excellent job man, if you keep this up you're sure to make it somehow, someday. Thanks for your comment as well. Keep it up! :]
This is veryy chill, it made me relaxed haha. i have nothing to day but good job. the song is very well constructed!
Damn dude. You've got some serious talent here. Im not even joking. Your playing is soothing, along with your voice. I'm actually at a loss for words. Kepp songs like these coming.
Think you could crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448295

Thanks
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
This is superb (first time I've ever said that to anybody. haha).
Really, this is excellent. Insanely smooth and catchy tone in your voice.
No need to work on vocals or anything. You've got it down.
Nice guitar-work too. Awesome song. I'd definitely purchase this when/if you release material to sell.
Very interesting vocal style too.

Crit for crit, please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449134
Hi,

Really love it man !! Also love the intro, got that 50 ish vibe going on.....I thought you were going to bust a blue moon on me :P

Good singing and love the song !

Keep it up,

PS: You def deserve more views than Rebecca Black
Last edited by cub0ne at Jun 10, 2011,
Weedle-ee-wee. Sweet song, G. The only thing that's missing from the video is explosions and a hot chick flying on a dragon.
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK