Poll: Do you have problem storing AMPLUG's? If yes what kind of container for amplug would
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have problem storing AMPLUG's? If yes what kind of container for amplug would
A shape of a briefcase?
5 100%
A shape of generic band's album/band's art as container?(E.g. Avenged Sevenfold, Gun N Roses,etc)
2 40%
A shape of a Musical Box?
2 40%
A shape of a GIBSON SG guitar as a container?
2 40%
Voters: 5.
Do you guys know about the product "VOX AMPLUG(http://www.voxamps.com/amplug/)" ?

If you know, do you have a proper storage for the AMPLUG?
No proper storage had been sold in the market today to keep and protect the AMPLUG
properly.

I'm doing a survey on how many people need AMPLUG SOTRAGE.
A container that can contain AMPLUG , as well as guitar picks and the AAA size batteries for the AMPLUG.
Give your honest answers please .

*Do you have problem storing AMPLUG's? If yes what kind of container for amplug would you like?*

POLL!

Reason for having this survey : i needa get this poll result for my school's project so pls help it by voting, its for my major exam
i know normal guitar case can already store it and its cost only lil sum of money only.
but maybe some family has financial problem but they have passion for play guitar and cant afford an amp but a amplug? and its like they cant afford to buy it everytime it spoils. So keeping the amplug properly is crucial , a easy impact on the amplug may break the amplug is it is so small and fragile .
So pls do understand me
Attachments:
th_classicrock_slant.jpg
Last edited by 4369 at Mar 25, 2011,
the amplug can be store in your guitar case .. or its 39 $ so dont bother storing it , just leave it anywhere where you can grab it quickly to play .

if you really need a place to store it , buy the cabinet .. it will store your amplug as a head.
or just get a sunglasses pouch at a dollar store .

what are you expecting , a molded case for Amplug ???
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
I would never in a thousand years buy a case of any kind for my amplug. This does not sound like a good idea for a school project.