Page 1 of 4
What is UG's verdict?

At first I'm like ugh that shit's fugly but then in the back of my mind I'm always like "but those tits are soooo nice".

This isn't really as common as other types of girls though. Usually ugly girls have ugly bodies and vice versa. However there is always that occasional case of "ugly in general" but nice body.
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Last edited by WastedxYears at Mar 25, 2011,
This is the most common type of woman in Ireland.

God bless paper bags.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
Quote by AliceinChains10
This is the most common type of woman in Ireland.

God bless paper bags.

I love Irish chicks, so honey so so honey.
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by loinmute
I love Irish chicks, so honey so so honey.

There's a big difference between northern Irish and southern Irish chicks bro
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I have but one weakness: I can never say no to nice breasts or badonkadonks.

Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Pretty face w/ no assets > butter face w/ assets
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I can relate to this disappointment, but with men. They'll be attractive and have a great personality, but be four feet tall and/or a waif. The fuck is that about.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
I can relate to this disappointment, but with men. They'll be attractive and have a great personality, but be four feet tall and/or a waif. The fuck is that about.

waif?

Quote by Wikipedia
A waif (from the Old French guaif, stray beast)[1] is a living creature removed, by hardship, loss or other helpless circumstance, from his or her original surroundings. The most common usage of the word is to designate a homeless, forsaken or orphaned child, or someone whose appearance is evocative of the same.

mabeh fail ment dis?

" Wafe------39 up, 27 down
To place ones testicle or testicles inside the anus or vagina of his sexual partner. Similar terms include "bathing the dog" "the vagina fly trap". Variations include the "lego lock"; where one places one testicle in the rectum while simualtainiously placing the other free testicle in the vagina. Or the "bubble bath" where the both testicles are placed into the vagina or ass and queefed or farted on."
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Pretty sure she was going for waifu.
that's what I thought too, but isn't that just japanese for wife?

EDIT: OOOOH, she means married.
Quote by CoreysMonster
that's what I thought too, but isn't that just japanese for wife?

EDIT: OOOOH, she means married.

I never had a problem with married women...
Quote by The_Casinator
I never had a problem with married women...

Word, it's those angry husbands who cause me problems.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Word, it's those angry husbands who cause me problems.
Hiding in the fridge isn't as cool as I thought it would be.
Quote by Mudmen190
I think yall could stand to be a bit less shallow.

what, and pretend to be attracted to things that we aren't attracted to? Lolnah.

Waif = too thin, looks like they can be carried off by a gust of wind.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by CoreysMonster
what, and pretend to be attracted to things that we aren't attracted to? Lolnah.

There's certainly more to a relationship than finding your partner physically attractive.
Quote by Mudmen190
There's certainly more to a relationship than finding your partner physically attractive.

Obviously, but what makes that relationship any different than a friendship if you don't find the other person attractive?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Doesn't waif mean a homeless child?

Return To Zork knowledge right here

/unrelated post
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Hmm, this has happened several times. I'd be at a party/bar and see a girl with a great ass, or if she's on the side, great tits. When I'd make my over to investigate, it's like they've took a frying pan to the face. The shock soon deters me, and back to drinking I go.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Quote by fail

Waif = too thin, looks like they can be carried off by a gust of wind.

So me basically 6 foot 5 waif

And errr dunno, if it's not too bad there's no problem, if it is I guess there's always the good ol' paper bag.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by fail
Obviously, but what makes that relationship any different than a friendship if you don't find the other person attractive?

Romantic interest?
Maybe there's not a lot of difference, but I don't see anything wrong with that.
Quote by Slicer666
So me basically 6 foot 5 waif

It's not even that it necessarily looks bad to be skinny. I just don't want someone I can beat the shit out of. Also, skinny guys are more difficult to hug.

Quote by Mudmen190
Romantic interest?
Maybe there's not a lot of difference, but I don't see anything wrong with that.

Yeah, I think romantic interest entails sexual attraction to some degree at least.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Quote by fail
Yeah, I think romantic interest entails sexual attraction to some degree at least.

I wouldn't say so. Some people just aren't very sexual, and they might have romantic partners. And what about fat people that marry other fat people? you can't honestly believe they're sexually attracted to one another!
But seriously, sex is not that important to a romantic relationship, to me. I'd much rather be with someone I considered a 6 on looks but a 9 with compatibility than vice versa.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Mar 25, 2011,
I'd still bang it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by fail
It's not even that it necessarily looks bad to be skinny. I just don't want someone I can beat the shit out of. Also, skinny guys are more difficult to hug.

But beating the shit out of people can be fun Oh and difficult to hug? I'd prove you wrong
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Not necessarily meant that way, but heck.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Page 1 of 4