When people quote an incredibly long OP. There's no need for it. If you're not quoting something, I'm going to assume you're replying to the first post.
So, what really grinds your gears?

Inb4 someone quoting the OP.
hello
Quote by opc100
When people quote an incredibly long OP. There's no need for it. If you're not quoting something, I'm going to assume you're replying to the first post.

Yes.
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by opc100

No inb4 your own op.

For me its the new "what you really need is a new amp" meme. That shits never funny.
ಠ_ಠ
The people who denied the existence of Turtwig.

But seriously people who are bad drivers like people who use the phone or just aren't paying attention to the road.
STಠ_ಠ
Mostly shit I've put up with from girls, like guilt-tripping and being a bitch while insisting nothing's wrong.
Quote by Andrea55
The people who denied the existence of Turtwig.

But seriously people who are bad drivers like people who use the phone or just aren't paying attention to the road.

I know king Twili completely denied turtwigs existence

And what grinds my gears is people who get mad at stuff that doesn't hurt or effect them
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

And what grinds my gears is people who get mad at stuff that doesn't hurt or effect them

You piss me off to no end

Excessively slow bikers/people who don't know how to ride a bike trying to overtake you/little kids on bikes
cat
Quote by opc100

The potted plant thing. It wasn't funny when it first happened and it still isn't now
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Guys, what you really need is a new amp.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
One thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
This thread.

Seriously though, people posting irrelevant stuff. Pisses me off.
Oh, and this kind of thread is just a sh*tstorm waiting to happen.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60
This thread.

Seriously though, people posting irrelevant stuff. Pisses me off.
Oh, and this kind of thread is just a sh*tstorm waiting to happen.

Purple spunky hippo?
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by CheezMeUp
Purple spunky hippo?

I c wut u did thar.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by jmonko
For me its the new "what you really need is a new amp" meme. That shits never funny.

Sounds like you need a new amp.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by jmonko

you need a potted plant...

Quote by Vendetta16
The potted plant thing. It wasn't funny when it first happened and it still isn't now

...and you need a new amp.

OT:

blinds - like on windows, you know? they never come out just right, always crooked

toaster strudels - they're either burn or frozen, and the icing always looks bad

when you are posting a blog or filling out a PM, and you accidentally hit back or click a link, and then you try and go back to the blog or PM and it doesn't save, and you have to start all over

and all this stuff
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
There's about 10000000009 threads titled "You know what really grinds my gears?". That kinda grinds my gears.

Also people who don't understand what "literally" means.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
any time I hear the word legit. It's been used the wrong way so many times, that even when used correctly, it gets on my nerves.
Quote by guitarxo
Excessively slow bikers/people who don't know how to ride a bike trying to overtake you/little kids on bikes

Every morning, when we ride our bikes to school, my friend will try so hard to get in front of everyone else, go like 4 blocks, and then go really slow. That shit gets old.
Gear
Dean custom 350 F
Jackson Dinky DX10D
Zoom Michael Amott G1M Effects Pedal
Crappy no name pedal
Crate practice amp
SP-10 Squier amp

HOPING TO GET
Dean RC-7
Ibanez RG7321

I like cheese
Idiots who don't understand the meaning of "literal"

People who touch my guitars, amp, cables, or pedals

People who talk too much

Fat people who whine about "genetics"
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.