Hello UGs

Just got my first tube amp, it's a Marshall Haze 15w tube head and now looking for a 1x12 cab for it. My budget is $250-$300

I play classic rock (Floyd, zeppelin) and thrash metal (Metallica, Megadeth).

I was comparing between some cabs and i need your advice, these cabs are:

Marshall MHZ112B
Krank Black Rev Jr. 1x12 Cabinet
Blackheart BH112
Blackstar Venue Series HTV-112
Egnater Tweaker 112X

Cheers
Unfortunately i dont have Avatar dealer in my country (Egypt), and shipping a cab here would cost alot.
Oh, didn't know that. Sorry.

What online dealers do you have/can order from?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Well i have been dealing with amazon for a while and it has been going fine
Are there no online music stores you could order from? Are there any actual music store close to where you live?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Yeah Avatar dont ship direct outside the US (and maybe canada?). I couldnt get one direct from them in Australia.

Out of the cabs you've listed I'd probably go for the Marshall or the Blackstar, but I dont know much about the Egnater, so that might be a cool way to go too.
Quote by mkhiary
Unfortunately i dont have Avatar dealer in my country (Egypt), and shipping a cab here would cost alot.

Should have stated that in the original post

Out of the ones you're looking at i'd say egnater is probably the nicest
The black heart has eminence speakers and sounds good for the price. I'd say get the Krank....but even though I love there cabs I don't think the speaker would be the best for a Haze. The Marshall 1x12 is not good the speaker sucks. The Blackstar is not good eather. I would honestly say go with the Egnater Tweaker 1x12, way better match for your marshall with its G12H30 speaker. Let us know what you decide.
Will check the Egnater & krank and let u guys know.

Thank u all for ur posts