11 23%
No, I got raped
6 13%
Never tried
21 45%
Meh
9 19%
Voters: 47.
No, but I find them hilarious to read. Some people are so desperate.
PM me for newts
They are pretty funny to read, especially the ones looking for a serious relationship
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by epiless
Im really tempted to start trolling these people so hard.

Why?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Don't go there, people send you pictures of their dicks.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Kensai
Why?

Maybe it'll motivate them to get out of the house instead of being sad, sad human beings.
PM me for newts
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Don't go there, people send you pictures of their dicks.

Sounds ****ing awesome. You're not allowed to send pictures of you dick on UG.

(which, by the way, is such a silly rule)
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
Sounds ****ing awesome. You're not allowed to send pictures of you dick on UG.

(which, by the way, is such a silly rule)

But then there are the ones who actually describe who they are and what they do, and you feel bad for rejecting them because they really tried and they didn't attack a dick pic.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by StewieSwan
Maybe it'll motivate them to get out of the house instead of being sad, sad human beings.

Yeah being a dick to them should get them out of the house
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Shame is a great motivation.
PM me for newts
Quote by Miniskirt
To do what, stay at home and lock yourself in your room?

To change yourself.
PM me for newts
Quote by captaincrunk
Maybe they're not ashamed of who they are, and you should be ashamed for wanting them to be something else.

So let me get this straight.. A guy with very strong political opinions who participates in lots of debates and arguments is telling me that I should be ashamed for trying to change someone else's mind on something? Okie dokie.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan

most people turn to internet dating after bein treated bad by dicks in their daily lovelife, you being a dick to them isnt gonna motivate them to leave the house...they'll regress further, like creatin a second life while playing second life
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Kensai

Im not talking get them to meet me somewhere, just tell them a really ridiculous bio.
Quote by StewieSwan
So let me get this straight.. A guy with very strong political opinions who participates in lots of debates and arguments is telling me that I should be ashamed for trying to change someone else's mind on something? Okie dokie.

It's not just some opinion they have. And it only affects themselves (and others who want to be affected). You're the one who should be ashamed.
Quote by captaincrunk
It's not just some opinion they have. And it only affects themselves (and others who want to be affected). You're the one who should be ashamed.

It affects them in a negative way. By staying inside and posting ads on the internet to try and get some hot girl to come suck their dick and leave, they are depriving themselves the opportunity to go out, meet someone, and have it actually happen. It promotes a culture of introversion and isolation, which is not psychologically healthy. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't troll someone who's just looking for a casual encounter or anything. I'd troll the guys who post stuff like "looking for a hot honry latina to jerk me off in a lowes parking lot must be thin and hot pics plz no spam thanks"
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
It affects them in a negative way. By staying inside and posting ads on the internet to try and get some hot girl to come suck their dick and leave, they are depriving themselves the opportunity to go out, meet someone, and have it actually happen. It promotes a culture of introversion and isolation, which is not psychologically healthy. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't troll someone who's just looking for a casual encounter or anything. I'd troll the guys who post stuff like "looking for a hot honry latina to jerk me off in a lowes parking lot must be thin and hot pics plz no spam thanks"

I'm with you on this one.

There's an ad on Australian TV for a dating site claiming that the relationships you'll form on it are way more meaningful and more likely to succeed than any other relationship.

I think it's pretty shit of them to assume that no-one watching is capable of meeting someone and becoming attracted to them based solely on their personality. They straight-out claim that everyone who meets someone face to face is in for a short, superficial relationship and the only way of finding love is through the internet.

This should be an obvious lie to most people watching it, but it's terribly misleading for those who believe it.

I'm not saying that you can't find love on the internet, I'm just saying it shouldn't be your only avenue.