I just got a Traben Array Attack 4 that required $40 dollars of repair for about 250 dollars... And I'm about to pick up a Fender Rumble 100 for about 150, 160.

My question? Am I getting gypped? Did I get gypped on the bass?
Quote by geanes
My favorite 'UGer.

Edit: Kensai, I'm taking that as you want to sleep with me. In which case, I'm flattered.
i think you got a good deal sir.
Quote by crustyreed
jan 08ers quit posting threads to establish how core you are. nobody has heard of these 'ramnomes' you speak of.
That's a pretty standard selling price for a bolt on Array. Array Attacks and Limited's usually go for around $250-$300 depending on condition.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
i like how tostitos is selling an array in his sig. i love my 5 string traben array. that sounds like a really good deal, good pick up guy.
Quote by GidBass
PS: the cloth turned brown-ish after whipe-down
Quote by thegreatgambeen
i like how tostitos is selling an array in his sig.

I have to sell something to get a new cab, and unfortunately the Traben has to be the one. They are great basses though, I can't say enough good things about the brand. Its too bad Hanser Holdings (the company that owns BC Rich among others) seems to be dissolving the brand.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
ya u cant even contact traben's office anymore. i was in clearwater n noone was in the office. sad, i had like 2 grand and wanted to get a super badass custom one. guess i'll just drink it away.
Quote by GidBass
PS: the cloth turned brown-ish after whipe-down