Dictionary definition – Guitar – a stringed musical instrument with a long, fretted neck, a flat, somewhat violin like body, and typically six strings, which are plucked with the fingers or with a plectrum.

I’m a guitar builder. I believe in the concept of beauty with simplicity. When producing the first prototypes, I wanted to create the equivalent in a guitar of the "little black dress" for a women. To the woman the dress will transform them, make them feel wonderful, take them to a different place. The custom built guitar should do the same for its owner. It is a piece of sculpture having an important form, as well as a musical function. You know, the goal is to be simple, elegant, understated, and to hold the attention and generate desire.
I am not a stone's fan, but I believe keith richards said something along the lines of "give me any guitar and I'll make it sound how I like in 5 minutes". This is how I feel, I know what sound I want, so for me whats important is fret access, color and design. So right now my dream is a double cut tele, with a p90 neck, bigsby with wire arm, in yellow, red tort pickgaurd and a maple neck. *orgasm*