Page 1 of 2
Hello pit

I want to know what you believed in when you were younger. Did you believe in Santa Claus or the tooth fairy or monsters under your bed? What were your silly childhood beliefs? Did adults around you encourage them? Were you left with a sense of loss when you discovered they weren't real?

Thank you for replying, I love each and every one of you
cat
I believe(d) that what doesn't kill you, simply makes you; stranger!

edit: Did you just say you love me and you're a girl? Marry me!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by Neo Evil11
I believe(d) that what doesn't kill you, simply makes you; stranger!

edit: Did you just say you love me and you're a girl? Marry me!

But sorry I'm happily e-married already
cat
I believed that in my city, there really was a Pigeon Man somewhere on a roof top. Thanks to Hey! Arnold.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
I thought girls had penises.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
The usual. Santa, tooth fairy, ghosts, werewolves, vampires etc etc. The only one I was really scared of though was the tooth fairy, because I used to sleep with my head under my pillow sometimes ( dunno why) and I used to think I'd wake up with no teeth and a mouth full of money
I believed in the scream. Long story short; there was a guy, a real douchebag (middle ages btw) who was condemned to death by guillotine. Once they cut off his head, the head started screaming. This scream was not a usual scream: This scream could be heard through blood and bone... So they put the head in a well, to get rid of the screaming, and once in X years the scream would come and make victims...
I'm pretty wasted atm but it's a great story^^
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I used to believe that there was actually a cow in the grocery's milk cooler. An employee working in the cooler would hear this and moo like a cow
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

i was a christian until i was 14

then i realised it was bollocks

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Crillz
That there were puppies in that van

I thought Pokemon and Digimon really would exist if I wished hard enough...
I remember all the times I thought I was gonna find a Squirtle in my room.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
I believed God controlled us like some puppet master, and that he wore a black cloak with no face.

So essentially i thought god was the Grim Reaper without a face that controlled us from above...

I was also sorely disappointed when i didn't get a letter from Hogwarts
Last edited by SexyLikeAPig at Mar 25, 2011,
I believed that if I concentrated really hard and stared at an item I could move it with my mind.
Quote by guitarxo

But sorry I'm happily e-married already

I don't care if you are e-married, I meant IRL. I could share you on the internet .
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by T.s.e
Jesus.

and Santa Claus, up until about 6 or 7 years old.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't care if you are e-married, I meant IRL. I could share you on the internet .

Aww you'll have to wait a while then because btones doesn't want to share me and I don't want to get married before I'm 25

I'll give you a heart instead until then
cat
God/Jesus

I never really believed in the Santa or any of that stuff.
Check out my band Disturbed
God/Jesus again, I can't remember when or why I stopped, I think it was after I saw a documentary on the creation of the Universe or something.

Also monsters, ghosts (still do sort of).
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
That there were "pee particles" constantly floating around, so self hygiene was worthless because we were already swallowing gallons of pee particles every day.
The tooth fairy, Father Christmas, and God.

My mum kept up with the tooth fairy one, and my oldest step brother would dress up every year as Father Christmas until I was in my teens

I was a bit let down when I realised God was pretend though. It's a bit anticlimactic to know you don't actually get eternal life in the clouds with Jesus and all your dead relatives if you stay chaste and all that shit.
I used to believe marijuana was a terrible drug that ruined people's lives. Now I know it's a harmless plant that cops use to ruin people's lives.

And yeah, tooth fairy, santa clause, etc. Never believed in the easter bunny though. But I played along like a good little kid cause of free candy.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Mar 25, 2011,
I believed in death and my power to deal it. I believed that everone and everything apart from me was untrustable and unreliable. I believed in myself.

Now I am a pony.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
I believed in the power of democracy and the will of the people.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
The future
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by guitarxo
Aww you'll have to wait a while then because btones doesn't want to share me and I don't want to get married before I'm 25

I'll give you a heart instead until then

Can't I just give your father some camels in return for this marriage?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2