Couldnt find anything on this but the title speaks for itself. What was the last thing you heard that maybe shocked you. Maybe even depressed you or made you think alot. It doesnt have to be news mainstream wise, could be something a friend told you or you found on the forums

Yesterday I was on fb doing my thing, when one of my sis's old friends wanted to talk to me about something that was upsetting here. Long story short, during the convo she said that at xmas she had a miscarage. She was only 15 weeks pregnant and apparently not many people knew about it. It really shocked me to the point where pretty much half the day since ive been thinking about it. I guess I just feel guilty or sorry for her. I had nothing to do with this babys conception, or if she went through it all, the babys upbringing so it had to be the guilt thing.

Anyway your turn.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
When my sister's best friend committed suicide. It was just such a weird feeling. And I felt so bad for my sister, I couldn't imagine what that must have felt like
petrol went down by 1p

OMFGWOW

>_>

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

When I saw the lightning storm that was coming.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
One time a terrorist escaped from a prison pretty close to where I live and it was kinda scary
cat
David Cameron was still prime minister of my country and Nick Clegg was still his bitch. very disappointing news.
Billy Mays' death.

I'm serious.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Richard Wright's (Keyboardist for Pink Floyd) Death..

Made me think about how under appreciated some things are, then you realize that they are gone, and it is never the same...
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Quote by Silver-spear94
petrol went down by 1p

OMFGWOW

>_>

this.

i paid like 1.34 for a litre of diesel the other day. extortionate.
My grandparents have a farm which Ive gone to a million times. Theres another family that lived on their property and helps them run the ranch who have a son that was 3 years older than me. Last his parents caught him molesting his 5 year old half sister, It made me sick to my stomach when I heard about it.

Another thing was another guy who worked from my grandparents, he was about 27, we used to hang out with when we were there died this summer. He was at a rodeo and a calf got loose and he went to chase it down and he was riding a horse and didnt see a large metal which he his head on and got knocked down and land face first on the ground.
you're a stone fox
The tsunami
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Each time the dollar goes up I shit bricks.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS