Page 1 of 2
Whats your favourite accent? Mine is the spanish, I would love to be able to speak Spanish or English with Spanish flavourisms.. "That vato craaaazy holmes"

Or Arabic, that's pretty badass..
Australian
Russian
French
British
Brazilian

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Searchbar.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Searchbar.

this. but all accents are cool, and what's really cool is if you can accurately do like 100.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
girls from georgia have amazing accents imo
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Irish.
Scottish.
Pretty much any Gaelic accent/dialect.
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
British
Australian
Russian (only on women though)

That's all I can think of.
Quote by guitar-guy01

Really? I have never heard anyone from Georgia speak English. Wouldn't it just be a similar accent to Russian?

I love listening to Finns speak English. I think that's my second favourite accent to Bristolian
Quote by Lollage123
Whats your favourite accent? Mine is the spanish, I would love to be able to speak Spanish or English with Spanish flavourisms.. "That vato craaaazy holmes"

...the hell?

Why speak gangster Spanish when you can speak like the Dos Equis guy.

OT: I like me the voice of a Scots.

EDIT:
To Mistress Ibanez: Georgia is a state in southern United States.
(In case you're not joking).
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by hippogasmo
Irish.
Scottish.
Pretty much any Gaelic accent/dialect.

Hang about a scheme in Glasgow and then say that.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Newfie. Bayman, no townies.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Really? I have never heard anyone from Georgia speak English. Wouldn't it just be a similar accent to Russian?

I love listening to Finns speak English. I think that's my second favourite accent to Bristolian

well i do like russian accents too :P
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by rockingamer2
...the hell?

Why speak gangster Spanish when you can speak like the Dos Equis guy.

OT: I like me the voice of a Scots.

EDIT:

Because G Spanish is amazing Shame that our year only got the choice of French and German..
Quote by rockingamer2

As the person who posted is Irish not American, I assumed he may be talking about a country rather than a state inside a country he isn't from. Most people would say Georgia, USA if they were talking about a state within a country
Quote by guitar-guy01

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I took it to mean Georgia the last of the original 13 colonies, and a southern drawl, which is my favorite accent for a girl, at the moment.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
As the person who posted is Irish not American, I assumed he may be talking about a country rather than a state inside a country he isn't from. Most people would say Georgia, USA if they were talking about a state within a country

i did actually mean the state of georgia in america as i was unaware of any other place called georgia seeing as i've only ever left ireland twice, and both of those times were to wales

gotta love the southern drawl of those georgia girls
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
^

Well how would you know what Georgia drawl is like if you've only ever been to Wales?

Quote by ecvMatt
I took it to mean Georgia the last of the original 13 colonies, and a southern drawl, which is my favorite accent for a girl, at the moment.

Georgia is also a country.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^

Well how would you know what Georgia drawl is like if you've only ever been to Wales?

Georgia is also a country.

University exchange programme, ended up sharing my apartment in my University with a Georgia girl for all of last year
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
russian or really strong british,which both make me smile.
Give a man a fish and he'll be hungry tomorrow,but put his ass in fishnets and someone will buy him dinner-Gene Simmons
How's the Portsmouth accent? I want to apply for (among others) Portsmouth University in 2012. It's my first choise at this point, but I don't want to go somewhere where the accent/dialect is foul.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Australian accents are pretty sexy on a female. Generally speaking, though, I like just about any intelligible accent from any country in the United Kingdom.

I also like the sound of a smooth, twang-free Southern drawl.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Australian
Russian
French
British
Brazilian

You nailed it. All five.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Everyone saying "British" deserves a forceful slap. You want "English". Actually no, you want "London - posh variant" most likely.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Everyone saying "British" deserves a forceful slap. You want "English". Actually no, you want "London - posh variant" most likely.

Posh Londoner is the most overplayed and boring accent in the history of accents. It has no character at all, it's completely generic. It's like England's answer to America's Oklahoma accent.
Quote by madbasslover
Posh Londoner is the most overplayed and boring accent in the history of accents. It has no character at all, it's completely generic. It's like England's answer to America's Oklahoma accent.

I'm indifferent to it. It's people saying "British" when they mean "posh Londoner" that annoys me. I have a British accent and I don't sound anything like what they're thinking of...
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Mine! I can't seak spanish well and i'm mexican and my english sucks you jelly?
French or scandinavian
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
A smooth british accent for women, like the girl from "Secret Diary Of A Callgirl"
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

It's painful Luckily I can speak English without sounding like Mika Häkkinen
Page 1 of 2