Page 1 of 3
Title.

I never had that happen, I stayed out of trouble and usually guys don't go off and tell rumors about other guys.

What about you pit?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Nope.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by guitarxo
I have

Something about you being a slut or a lesbian?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have. In high school, a rumor that I was gay got started. There's nothing wrong with being gay, but it stuck with me throughout my 4 years there, so needless to say I didn't get laid, because all the girls just wanted to be friends.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Something about you being a slut or a lesbian?

I'm not telling what it was, otherwise I would have said when I posted
cat
My ex girlfriend spread a rumour about me being impotent

Quite funny really.
Quote by guitarxo
I'm not telling what it was, otherwise I would have said when I posted

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

nononononononononononono

never!
cat
they called me the Tripod.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by guitarxo
nononononononononononono

never!

If you love me say it
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Had a rumor spread that I was a lesbian.
That same year I had another rumor spread that I regularly sucked some guy off during class.

This was in 6th grade
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by SexyLikeAPig
I once got a rumour spread that i had a big penis.

Well it's obviously just a rumor.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If you love me say it

but that would be spreading the rumor onto the internet
cat
Quote by guitarxo
but that would be spreading the rumor onto the internet

Rumors are like rape, they come for a little while then they go away.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Some sluts spread a rumor that I had fake boobs back in high school
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

that's probably one of the most sig worthy things ever.
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Only 1, and it wasn't bad, basically that some girl I knew gave me head.
Did you hear the one about the guy that makes a thread and then posts in it repeatedly to try and keep it alive?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Did you hear the one about the guy that makes a thread and then posts in it repeatedly to try and keep it alive?

No I haven't, do tell.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

But rumors don't go away D:
cat
someone spread a rumor that i hooked up with a kid in the band room. complete bullshit but everyone ran with it tho.
Meh.
There's a girl in my dorms who thinks I'm a total stoner who's high ALL the time. She's pretty wrong Not really a rumor though.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
Ugh, yes. In 8th grade, Dan wanted me to tell people that Brittany liked Evan (no one likes Evan). This wasn't true, so I said no. So then Dan decided to tell everyone that I gave my friend Louis head (I didn't, by the way). People believed it, and it didn't help that Louis didn't deny it. -_-
Yes. At the end of middle school and it followed my through high school.

I had broken a kid's nose (during soccer practice) and broken another guys ribs (friend of mine we were all goofing around and sort of tackled him and fell into the curb.)

However, the "how" I ended up doing those became due to fights. It made people afraid to screw with me in high school so it wasn't all bad.
When I was in grade school a friend's mom (yes, his mom) spread a rumour that over the summer break I spent 2 weeks inside my room never leaving the house, and when I finally did I fainted.

Don't know what she had against me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SexyLikeAPig
I once got a rumour spread that i had a big penis.

Second I saw this thread title, that's all I could think to post

*Fist Bump*
Quote by ShiningEntity
I apparently jacked off on webcam for some girl in year 9.

>.>

Year 9?

Holy shit, how old are you?

EDIT: And I didn't know they had webcams back then ..

DOUBLE EDIT:
OT: in 8. grade, someone spread a rumour that I was colorblind. Had some fun with it.
Last edited by Oyface at Mar 25, 2011,
Yeah, it all started when my friend asked me to go camping but her parents are weird so I didn't so I lied and said I had a date and got laid instead when I didn't, it spread round the school and everything just spiralled out of control.

I really hope someone gets the reference.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
yeah someone was claiming I was stalking an ex girlfriend following her around town in my car. she called me a creep etc. you'd think she would have noticed that I was never actual following her. but she was an idiot so. she also made up some BS about how I tried to take advantage if her when she was drunk and I was sober. when in reality she told other people I was drunk and she was sober.

dumb bitches. dumb bitches everywhere.

another is, because I rarely date girls, that whatever guy friend I'm spending lots of time with is gay with me. this has happened three times in two different cities haha.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Mar 25, 2011,
Yes, throughout elementary school. Most of the time they didn't even make any sense, I can't remember any on top of my head though.
Quote by JustRooster

Yeah. Somebody told complete lies about me and my brother literally behind my back.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I remember after my first year of University during which I'd broken up with a long term girlfriend there was a rumour going around my hometown that she was pregnant with my child, the first of which I heard was when I was angrily accosted by two girls in a pub. She wasn't pregnant in the end, it was her cousin.
Hurrah for rumour spreading.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I once had my ex spread a rumor that I ****ed her,which was funny cuz I only kissed her twice and I think she just said it to make guys like her.I didn't hear about it till two years later and I just laughed(this was started in middle school you see)
Give a man a fish and he'll be hungry tomorrow,but put his ass in fishnets and someone will buy him dinner-Gene Simmons
Page 1 of 3