I'm stuck in a classic dilemma at the moment: I need to pay my rent.

I have an apartment off of campus because they crammed the dorms at my university full of thugs this year. After applying for gov't loans the school sends back the excess money that is not spent for the semester. I received two loans; one for $2,000 per semester and one for $3,000 per semester. Apparently this semester costed more or the financial aid department at my school didn't divide it up my refund right but now I owe my landlords (They're REAL pieces of work too.) $2,700 for the semester. We're supposed to pay it up front but I'm 3 months behind. My neighbors haven't paid for the entire year and they're discussing taking them to court now so I don't want to be in the same boat.

Here's the deal though: My dad let the bank foreclose on our house before I came to school because he's a stubborn jackass; this in turn destroyed his credit. He can't cosign on any loans for me because of that AND he just lost his job. I don't have any credit because I'm a 19 year old college student. I have absolutely no one to cosign on a loan for me; during this economic hardship no one's willing to take the risk. Everyone that has the ability is either going broke, getting married, or has to make some large financial decision now or in the near future.

I've been to my school's financial aid department (Who are absolutely no help) three times. Apparently I'm not allowed to, or just can't, receive any more money for this school year. My persistent nagging has awarded me with some dirty looks upon entering. No one seems to know what they're doing.

I could get a job, but I'm not realistically going to make $2700 in 2 days. I have checked everywhere to find a loan that I don't have to have a cosigner on but my efforts have been in vain.

Basically what I need is a plan, an idea; hell, I'll even take a concept. I have to find some sort of student loan (preferably for about $5,000, so I can keep living on my own dime.), or some other way of acquiring my rent money before Monday March 28, 2011.

Help a brother out. Zany adventures will ensue.

Also inb4 sell drugs, ***** yourself out, or rob a bank.
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
Well let me write you a check. You sure $5000.00 will be enough?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Arrange one hell of a bake sale...

Really though I don't know. Sell stuff I guess.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Im in the same boat and don't know what to do, im pretty buggered tbh
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by the_wassel
Get rid of some of your guitar toys or other luxury items if you have them.

That's also a shitty thing. I had to sell all my guitar shit (two Boogie heads, a cab, Twin Reverb, 4 guitars, pedalboard, 8 pedals, etc.). I'm left with a stratocaster that needs repaired and a computer interface.

It's a bummer

EDIT- Jackal, that would be splendid.

Quote by Poopsmith666

Quote by theyab
Quote by Sammy2K7
Im in the same boat and don't know what to do, im pretty buggered tbh

In the same boat. i work two jobs ontop of school and still cant make rent.
sigh...
Sell drugs, ***** yourself out, and then rob a bank. Shouldn't be too tough to find $5000.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What happens if you can't pay, TS?
So many threads about paying stuff o_O

But good luck!
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by Kensai
What happens if you can't pay, TS?

I'll either get sued or have my legs broken by some crystal meth tweakers.

Quote by Poopsmith666

Quote by theyab
join the army
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
That's a pretty heavy situation...money problems suck.

Selling stuff sucks too, because you lose a valued possession and you still wind up being behind the next month. Hind sight is always 20/20, but this is why working and going to school is a good idea.

Sell some more stuff? 2 days is a ridiculous crunch to find any real amount of money. You dont even have an RRSP (401k) to withdraw from temporarily.

Best of luck to you man.
That sucks, but if there were an easy way to get money that was legal and quick then then everyone would be doing that...

The only easy ways are drugs and theft, but obviously they're incredibly illegal.
Ask your mum? Or sell gear?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Inbleach
I'll either get sued or have my legs broken by some crystal meth tweakers.

Don't really think either will happen, you'll probably get something added to the bill and if you can't pay it after that you'll get something on your record. Don't really know how it works where you live but it's like that here.
Sell pretty much everything non-essential, such as CDs?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch