I'm in the UK and have found numerous ad's for orange 4x12 cabs for around £400
I'm a bit of a newbie at cabs anyway, but i know orange are some of the best ones out there
I just want to know if there's anyway i can check each individual speaker if i were to go and try the cab out just to check everything is in working order??

Thanks!
Play through it.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
there is no better way than to play through it
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
i know i can play through it that's a bit obvious haha! what i meant was what if one or two of the speakers is dodgy and i cant tell whilst playing through it?
Play it like you're trying to blow them up.

If they're sketchy they'll either blow or sound odd.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
you'll be able to tell if they are messed up
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
You could have a friend play through while you hold your ear up to each speaker in turn.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
Quote by rawkandrowl
You could have a friend play through while you hold your ear up to each speaker in turn.

That should deafen you if you're doing it right...