I know the Americans will, but will the Mexicans? It would be cool in 25 years or so for it to look worn.
its the same guitar..but it wont wear exactly the same as they use different kind of paints. but yeah it will still get worn down with alot of use
I have a poly coated guitar that's only three years old and it's starting to look worn and I take good care of it.
Quote by fuzzpedal
I have a poly coated guitar that's only three years old and it's starting to look worn and I take good care of it.

is it a fender?
I own a Fender Standard that was made in 1993, and one of the reasons why I love it so much is because of the fact that when I bought it last year, it definitely looked and felt like a worn/beat-up guitar; everything from the nicks in the body/neck, to the aged paint, to the neck's dimmed maple color, to the yellowing pickups. 'Course, that might have been because of previous owners, as well as the fact that the initial Mexican Strats had higher quality than current ones, but generally speaking, they do wear with age.
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
as long as you're using then it will eventually age
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]