Something that happened to you that probably hasnt happened to anyone else

Page 1 of 3
I shot a man in Reno
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I shot a man in Reno

Just to watch him die?
unlike most people

i have a girlfriend.

trololol.

nah, i almost got KO'd by a daggerboard while chilling in the water of a nearby sailing club's lake.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

i have a job
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I was in the tub with a girl one time and we pulled the plug to drain the water while still hangin out in the tub. Once the water was gone, I accidentally let a ripper go. Vibrated the tub. Ever happen to you?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I was almost run over by my best friend's mom and hit by a train within a 4 hour period.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Joking answer: I bit a zebra in the chest and ripped off some skin.

Serious answer: Shat on a turtle
POST RAWK
Had a friend come up to me one day at school and hand me a bunch of my guitar picks, saying that he'd found them at his house. I had never ever been to his place before.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by geanes
A friend made me teach him how to masturbate.

tempted to sig

resisting temptation

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
tempted to sig

resisting temptation

Give in. Sig it. Sig it alllll night long.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by wahappen
I was in the tub with a girl one time and we pulled the plug to drain the water while still hangin out in the tub. Once the water was gone, I accidentally let a ripper go. Vibrated the tub. Ever happen to you?

I booted my soccer ball straight up (for some reason) and it went right into the smoke stack of my fireplace and came out at the bottom where the grill is, bounced right back to me. No lie, it wasn't intentional but so epic.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I turned a straight girl into a lesbian by jizzing all over her face and hair on prom night. True story.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I was playing dodgeball in school and I did this sweet cartwheel and caught a ball during the cartwheel. I felt like I was in the Matrix
Burnt both my hands and forearms on the fireplace when I was a wee kid. Still got the scars and surgery's every year.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Quote by bass-man9712

I booted my soccer ball straight up (for some reason) and it went right into the smoke stack of my fireplace and came out at the bottom where the grill is, bounced right back to me. No lie, it wasn't intentional but so epic.

But if your fireplace is inside....and the chimney top is outside....

Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by Acϵ♠
I turned a straight girl into a lesbian by jizzing all over her face and hair on prom night. True story.

I thought everyone's done that?
>_>
<_<
Dropped a nail once and it bounced and went straight in a soda can

And I've stabbed two people in the hand by complete accident - true story
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by chaos13

It went through a window for added awesomeness?
Quote by geanes
A friend made me teach him how to masturbate.

Kind of like this, but the "him" was a "her", and she didn't need to be taught, she just needed pointers. Not that I have a vagina of my own...but I had enough experience to offer some tips.
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
Several strange things have happened to me.

I've been attacked by an ostrich at age 6.

I accidentally picked up a prostitute in my car while looking at a map to find directions to my guitar tutors place lmao. She opened the car door while I was pulled over and started naming prices lol. I yelled at her to get out and I drove off.

I was also held in custody by the border patrol because they thought I was a human smuggler. I was never charged and I was let go...

I have more...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I've been attacked by an ostrich at age 6.

Reminds me of when a horse started to eat my hair when i was around the same age because i thought it was straw.
I transribed the solo to Crushing Day by Joe Satriani by ear. Took forever and was completely pointless.
Quote by chaos13

It was a weird set up, the fireplace was in the inside but exactly on the opposite side of the wall (outside the house) was like another fireplace but you wouldn't call it that i guess. They shared the same chimeny stack.

I can make a picture on paint if necessary :P. But i was outside and the ball came out of the fire-area also on the outside

EDIT: i like geanes' version though, i'll stick with that one
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Mar 25, 2011,
Not much really. I lead a normal life, with normal people. I also shout a lot and get into trouble. But that's nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote by wahappen

wahappened next?

get electrocuted a few years ago, stopped my heart spent 3 days in the hospital, good thing my boss knew CPR
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.
Page 1 of 3