Page 1 of 3
Hey UG folks!

The title might be confusing, but I'll explain as good as I can.

So, I'm 15 years old and I'm kinda scared of drinking because my parents are so "afraid that something might happen when I'm out" so if I'm outside until the middle of the night they stay up to make sure I get home alright.

This means, I cannot drink at a party because if I get home drunk I'm ****ed, but like everyone at my age is drinking and I am too, but I have to watch out how much. I know I can sleep at a friends house or something, but ain't there anything that helps you get sober kinda quick when drunk? Anything at all?

Thanks
One true metalhead!
Dunk your head in really really really ice cold water. That'll wake you up.

Also, if you aren't a girl, you dont have much to worry about other than your friends writing on your face with a sharpie.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Dunk your head in really really really ice cold water. That'll wake you up.

Also, if you aren't a girl, you dont have much to worry about other than your friends writing on your face with a sharpie.

Haha, good one!
One true metalhead!
Drink more.

EDIT: after actually reading the OP, I'd recommend water and bread.
Last edited by BenRaah at Mar 25, 2011,
Sleep it off kid and wait til you are old enough to drink.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Spartan101400
Don't drink, you're too young.

Yeah, you adults say that, but I already do... I'm just not getting drunk...
One true metalhead!
The only thing that makes you more sober is time. Other things can make you feel more sober, but nothing will reduce the amount of alcohol in your system except letting your liver take care of it.

Also: (mostly off-topic) I'm 22, so I can tell you from experience that drinking sucks. You are much better off smoking weed.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by StewieSwan
15 year olds don't need to be getting drunk.

gtfo with your morality. as long as he's not getting shitfaced to the point where he's puking his guts out and getting ill, i think it's fine.

TS if you want to sober up, drink lots of water and eat something that will absorb the alcohol, like bread or crackers. probably best to stop drinking an hour or two before you have to go home as well.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
If you have to ask this, don't drink.

The "but like everyone at my age is drinking and I am too" part bothers me. Don't just drink because it's cool. That in itself isn't cool.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by StewieSwan

+1

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
just drink as much as you can at the start of the party that way it will have worn off by the time you go home. simple
Quote by frozen_soul
gtfo with your morality. as long as he's not getting shitfaced to the point where he's puking his guts out and getting ill, i think it's fine.

TS if you want to sober up, drink lots of water and eat something that will absorb the alcohol, like bread or crackers. probably best to stop drinking an hour or two before you have to go home as well.

He's 15. Teenagers have no common sense. Imagine while he's drunk.
Don't drink unless you have some place to crash so that you can sleep it off. Start the next morning with a shower and some toast and coffee, then you should be good.

Oh yeah, and don't drink too much. You should know your limit. When you think you're done, and you're good and drunk, then stop. Don't just keep drinking because your friends are.

Oh, and drinking water while you're drinking helps too.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by metaldud536
He's 15. Teenagers have no common sense. Imagine while he's drunk.

all teenagers get drunk. its part of being a teenager. besides, its not like college kids are any better when they're drunk.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Nothing will sober you up for you parents but try this to prevent hangovers.

Get home drunk
Eat a banana or some crackers and a potassium pill
Chug a huge glass of water
sleep
you'll wake up in a few hours to piss so do so
chug another huge glass of water
go back to sleep
wake up sober
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Drinking is awesome but it comes with responsibility which your gona forget about when you drink, like now im also drunk ol but im old enough so you best behave, dont make any unwanted babies and dont get into any fights you cant handle (which is probably most of them when youve had a drink)
Quote by frozen_soul
all teenagers get drunk. its part of being a teenager.

I am living proof that disproves this statement. I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life.
I dislike when people say "OMG YOO R TOO YOUNG, I DIDN'T GET UP ON MY HIGH HORSE BY DRINKING!" Relax, it could be worse and in the end it's his decision.

I've been drinking since I was 15. Just take it easy, don't over-do it and for christ sake don't cause trouble or get into stupid shit. Only drink with your friends in safe places.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by doomded
You are much better off smoking weed.

good advice
Quote by helvete_og_død
Alcohol and other drugs are for the weak

I thought your kind were extinct. It's refreshing to see someone like you around.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Spartan101400
I am living proof that disproves this statement. I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life.

wow, how clever of you. of course there are some teenagers that are UG shut-ins, but im talking about the majority of normal teens here.
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by Spartan101400

What life?
pinga
Quote by doomded

Also: (mostly off-topic) I'm 22, so I can tell you from experience that drinking sucks. You are much better off smoking weed.

thiiiiis
My sig? Nice.
Since when has 15 years old been too young? You guys are crazy.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by frozen_soul
wow, how clever of you. of course there are some teenagers that are UG shut-ins, but im talking about the majority of normal teens here.

Shut in? HA! That's funny, I'm sure that as a teenager I was much more social than anyone in my school
Rape and pillage. The exercise will sober you up.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I was drinking when i was 15. Ended up doing "shots" from a brandy glass. Got so wasted, nearly ended up in hospital and haven't touched a spirit since.
Quote by andyscoot
I was drinking when i was 15. Ended up doing "shots" from a brandy glass. Got so wasted, nearly ended up in hospital and haven't touched a spirit since.

This is why you smoke weed instead. The absolute worst that can happen is you throwing up, and that's only if you force yourself to smoke a lot more than you're comfortable with. Aka never.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Quote by Spartan101400
Shut in? HA! That's funny, I'm sure that as a teenager I was much more social than anyone in my school
You seem to be making a lot of friends here. I'm sure that pointing yourself out as an exception to everything really makes you look cool.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by StewieSwan

itz kewl lololololol

Don't bother, your liver, friends and family will thank you

EDIT: i drink but i never go out to just get shit-faced. That's just no fun, what's the point in going to a party if you won't remember it in the morning? Or remember why you're in a tree fort in Mississippi... when the party was in Ontario...
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by metal4all
You seem to be making a lot of friends here. I'm sure that pointing yourself out as an exception to everything really makes you look cool.

Just trying to point out that nothing good ever comes from Underage drinking.
Quote by ninjaapirate
This is why you smoke weed instead. The absolute worst that can happen is you throwing up, and that's only if you force yourself to smoke a lot more than you're comfortable with. Aka never.

I prefer being drunk than high. Just not to the point where i don't remember a single thing.
Quote by frozen_soul
all teenagers get drunk. its part of being a teenager. besides, its not like college kids are any better when they're drunk.

13-19 is a huge age difference. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean you should.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Spartan101400
Just trying to point out that nothing good ever comes from Underage drinking.
There are better ways to do it than "You're too young, don't drink." That's the bs that gets kids to binge drink and do dumb shit. Knowing what's right is fine and all but knowing how to get it across to others is what matters.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Page 1 of 3