Tell me what you think yes or no would it have been better if dave stayed or was it

better for both bands? tell me your opinions and how you fell about it but try to keep

the subject on megadeth and metallica
Metallica thread

anyways.. I think Metallica would suck anyways... regardless of who the guitarist is or was..

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Who gives a shit?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Megadeth or Metallica could just as easily been talked about in one of the already established Megadeth or Metallica threads.

Quote by Stranglehold
Who gives a shit?

This too.
Quote by Stranglehold
Who gives a shit?

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal

they wouldnt have made the black album, thus they wouldnt be nearly as successful.

also not having megadeth would suck ass
alright what bands do you like because if you think metallica sucks i cant wiat to hear

the bullshit you listen to.
Metallica would have slightly better albums.

We would lose out on 12 bad ass Megadeth albums.
there would be some sick backup vocals, maybe some lead on St Anger... overall I think the music might be better, but Dave's personality is hard to deal with and hard to market. They kicked him out for a reason. Booze. Maybe less "Sell-Out" material like "Load" and "Reload", which would be for the best. But the classic Metallica riffs arren't in Dave's style, and we may never have seen Master of Puppets or Fade to Black. Things happened the way they did for a reason...

Maybe a better question is "What if Anthrax stayed the hell away from rap music?"
Quote by ragindog
alright what bands do you like because if you think metallica sucks i cant wiat to hear

the bullshit you listen to.

It's opinion bro. We can think Metallica sucks even if they are one of the "biggest" bands in the world. All subjective.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
the world would have ended.
is this what you wanted to hear?
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by JD Close
"What if Anthrax stayed the hell away from rap music?"

this.

the bullshit nu-metal scene wouldnt have happened and we might have some decent music nowadays instead of all the "drop A chugga chugga with vocals that sound like cookie monster screaming into the grouch's trash can"
Rust in Peace wouldn't have been written...or might it have been... O_o

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Quote by andyscoot
Hang on let me get my Crystal Ball.

... this.

actually hold on........

yeah i still cant find any one who gives a shit.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by MattAnderson111
It's opinion bro. We can think Metallica sucks even if they are one of the "biggest" bands in the world. All subjective.

yeah but opinions are like ass holes every body has one some just stink more than

others but if thats the case then start your own "metallica sucks" thread then ass holes
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I calmly stated my opinion. Sure, you can state yours, but you shouldn't call out other people because they don't like the music you do. I bet you'd say my favorite band sucks out of spite because I don't like Metallica.

Plus, I wouldn't start a "Metallica sucks thread" because I don't need other people to validate my opinion to feel better. I'm not a better person or anything because I don't like Metallica, and I didn't say your tastes were inferior because YOU do.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by the_white_bunny
the world would have ended.
is this what you wanted to hear?

Yes that is what i wanted to hear smart ass whats your mom got to say about it?
Quote by ragindog
yeah but opinions are like ass holes every body has one some just stink more than

others

Maybe you should work on your personal hygiene then?
someone close this Trollin ass thread

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by MattAnderson111
I calmly stated my opinion. Sure, you can state yours, but you shouldn't call out other people because they don't like the music you do. I bet you'd say my favorite band sucks out of spite because I don't like Metallica.

Plus, I wouldn't start a "Metallica sucks thread" because I don't need other people to validate my opinion to feel better. I'm not a better person or anything because I don't like Metallica, and I didn't say your tastes were inferior because YOU do.

no i wouldnt say your band sucks i like other bands besides metallica. what is your favorite band?
Quote by MattAnderson111

i have to agree dude, different strokes for different folks.
i dont get then interwebz hate about music.
music is subjective, i for one think all old metal is cheesy, but thats just IMO.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by ragindog
no i wouldnt say your band sucks i like other bands besides metallica. what is your favorite band?

I'm going to make your head explode by saying my favorite band is Metallica.

*Ragindog's response* WELL MY METALLICA IS BETTER THAN YOURS.

Or something of the sort.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by ragindog
Yes that is what i wanted to hear smart ass whats your mom got to say about it?

oh, okay good, glad i could help a confused sad little child.
im going to go with...... nothing.
yeah nothing at all.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Id say metallica would've been more technical, marty friedman wouldnt have gotten HUGE, and exodus would prolly sound worse.
Quote by MattAnderson111

nah he will just ask what you mom thinks apparently,
he likes to get a wide demographic for these types of things.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E

\/m
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Quote by MattAnderson111

no im just trying to have a civilized conversation asshole but i guess your just too

immature to actually have one of those dick head
Quote by ragindog
no im just trying to have a civilized conversation asshole but i guess your just too

In most cases I would never contribute to a trolls conversation...but God this is so amusing.

You end each post with an insult...yet I haven't insulted you once. I'm not being immature, I'm just saying you don't have to get angry when the general consensus is that no one cares, and that you can think Metallica is the greatest band on earth with Kirk, or it could have been with Dave, nothing is factual. Since none of it is factual, and everyone is speculating, you don't need to get so...emotionally attached with the idea of a stimulating conversation when no one here actually cares. I know it's hard to accept but...I feel like you can pull through.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by ragindog

are you off your meds today or something kid?
mood swings like a mother ****er.

hes all calm talking to you and you go and say you're acting "civilized" then go directly on to calling him an "asshole" and a "dick head"

nice.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Metallica would of stayed trash so no Load or Reload =( And no Megadeth! So its a good thing he was kicked out
he was kicked out because he tried to kill jaymz's brother, wasnt it?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by MattAnderson111
In most cases I would never contribute to a trolls conversation...but God this is so amusing.

You end each post with an insult...yet I haven't insulted you once. I'm not being immature, I'm just saying you don't have to get angry when the general consensus is that no one cares, and that you can think Metallica is the greatest band on earth with Kirk, or it could have been with Dave, nothing is factual. Since none of it is factual, and everyone is speculating, you don't need to get so...emotionally attached with the idea of a stimulating conversation when no one here actually cares. I know it's hard to accept but...I feel like you can pull through.

im not saying they are the greatest band in the world and i just made this thread

because i was bored so lets just chill
This is shit.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Deplorable
Megadeth or Metallica could just as easily been talked about in one of the already established Megadeth or Metallica threads.

This too.

This.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all