Page 1 of 2
I was thinking one day I want to steal a Ronald McDonald statue.

(Invalid img)

I did some research and if I was to be caught by the police, I would be charged with grand theft due to the statue apparently being over $1000. However, if I was to not get caught, it would be pretty awesome.

Pretty Awesome > Police charges

Would you guys have any tips on how to do this?

But yeah, just watch Ocean's 12 and 13, something will come to you.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Mar 25, 2011,
What's your plan?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Karma is a bitch.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by element4433
What's your plan?

I was thinking of doing it late at night at a really secluded McDonalds. Also, I would need to cover my face cause of the cameras. Maybe I'll color myself black or something, I still have a lot of time to figure it out.
Grand Theft is like a Class D Felony yo

In America (at least) employers are allowed to ask about felonies so you will look like a jackass when they ask you what you did to get a felony against you. Have fun working at mcdonalds the rest of your life after you get caught.
uh dress like a clown and sit next to it=you then become it?
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by FireHawk

In America (at least) employers are allowed to ask about felonies so you will look like a jackass when they ask you what you did to get a felony against you. Have fun working at mcdonalds the rest of your life after you get caught.

i doubt they would hire him after he stole their clown.
maybe BK will hire him.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by The Pineapple
I was thinking of doing it late at night at a really secluded McDonalds. Also, I would need to cover my face cause of the cameras. Maybe I'll color myself black or something, I still have a lot of time to figure it out.

Tsk tsk. Do you have anyone on the inside? Any way of pausing that recording of the cameras? Any specific plan on doing it quickly and efficiently? Will you be able to carry it by yourself? Any cunning and clever tricks?

If your plan is to just run in and try to take it, have fun with your felony.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Mar 25, 2011,
You should do it with some buddies, so that they can distract the employees. And because you don't know how heavy it could turn out to be.

You need a cunning plan.

Quote by mulefish
Watch out for the internet police!

Nevermind them, watch out for the dream police!
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
i say you just take its head?

take in a ax and take off its head and then calmly walk out.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
That would be the stupidest reason for you not to get into college/get a job. If we have to convince you not to do that, then, well... I don't know how much hope there is anyway
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by FireHawk
touche sir

im not trying to call you out or anything, but i figured he should know ahead of time.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by Gibson06
That would be the stupidest reason for you not to get into college/get a job. If we have to convince you not to do that, then, well... I don't know how much hope there is anyway

we should convince him to do it so we have less job competition
Quote by FireHawk

actually i don't think a mcdonalds would hire him all things considered.

trolololololo

edit: ****
Get a job there, as long as it's not a 24 hour one. Get a late shift and make sure you're the last on the job, and get a Caucasian friend wearing a mask to break in and take it, with slight parts of his face exposed and painted black. When the police ask you for a statement, explain how you got a quick look at his face, and he was black. That pretty much clears your friend, as the CCTV footage would support that too. Make sure the friend has no previous convictions/hasn't had his DNA/prints/photo stolen by the police already.
Last edited by Ziphoblat at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by Ziphoblat
Get a job there, as long as it's not a 24 hour one. Get a late shift and make sure you're the last on the job, and get a Caucasian friend wearing a mask to break in and take it, with slight parts of his face exposed and painted black. When the police ask you for a statement, explain how you got a quick look at his face, and he was black. That pretty much clears your friend, as the CCTV footage would support that too. Make sure the friend has no previous convictions/hasn't had his DNA/prints/photo stolen by the police already.

and that he pistol whips you to make it look legit
Watch the episodes of High School stories that have to deal with stealing statues like this. Decide if its worth it
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
no, no, no! you have to kidnap someone dressed like Ronald, otherwise it's not worth it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
When you get caught tell the police it was part of your initiation into the Underground Mime Syndicate. Give them the big names in the family, like "babyface" Lecoq, but expect retaliation from them. Silent, imaginary retaliation.

Everything Can Be Beaten
Do this... and then go to the Burger King headquarters with a resume and the statue. They HAVE to hire you as the CEO if your that willing to take advantage of their competitor.
1. get your friend to dress up as ronald mcdonald.
2. steal statue
3. get friend to sit in place of statue
4. walk away like a boss
5. your friend leaves a few minutes later.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
1. get your friend to dress up as ronald mcdonald.
2. steal statue
3. get friend to sit in place of statue
4. walk away like a boss
5. your friend leaves a few minutes later.

1. Steps 1-5
2. ???
3. Profit

Start your own McDonalds and insist your statue proves validity

Everything Can Be Beaten
Quote by T.s.e
Just make sure you don't accidentally decapitate it.

This First thing that came to my mind when I read the OP.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Ziphoblat

Already been planning this?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by element4433
What's your plan?

Should a mod really condone such actions as grand theft? I feel like you shouldn't as you are the image of this site.

lol
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Quote by guitar-guy69
Should a mod really condone such actions as grand theft? I feel like you shouldn't as you are the image of this site.

lol
I'm not condoning. I'm just wondering how he plans on going about it.

But anyways, we all know stealing is wrong and illegal. I'm not his dad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2