Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
I shut my phone off when I'm drinking now... nothing coherent ever comes from me texting drunk (although I can type perfectly fine while drunk).
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by blake1221
I can text pretty damn coherently when plastered.

Somewhat proud of that fact.

I could at first, although it was just mindless BS. Now it looks like I smashed my fingers into the keyboard. It doesn't translate to computer keyboards though. I'm perfectly fine with those and can appear to be sober. Something about a phone just screws with my drunken mind.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
About a month and a half ago I ended up in the hospital for alcohol poisoning. The next evening when I opened my messages, I had typed up a message but didn't manage to send that read "we are getting F*CKED".
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by KoenDercksen
Same here, although I do make more mistakes... But I see them, and correct them.

Drunken proofreading like a sonofabitch ftw
I can;t do either as seen above lol unless i focus all of my energy and talent into one sentence as such
Quote by due 07
In light of all the drunk threads, I want to make a thread telling that I drink

Captain Cola whatt uppppp!
I asked my friend for a blow job when I was drunk via text. She accepted and asked the time and place, but unfortunately my organizational skills went out of the window in accordance with my being pissed enough to ask for a blowie. Now that's irony.

EDIT: She was fit as well. Really fit. Which makes even more sad...
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
I can text properly, I just choose to text nonsense to my friends. I've never tried typing while drunk though.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Yes, I also remember my first beer.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by guitarxo
I can text properly when I'm drunk but I can't type at all

I can actually manage both, but with texting, I hit backspace a lot less.

I kinda wish I couldn't text drunk though, I've gotten myself into a lot of shit.
Quote by ICOG
I can text properly, I just choose to text nonsense to my friends. I've never tried typing while drunk though.

When I'm drunk, I text my girlfriend. All of kinds of random stuff. Usually compliments, with the occasional hint that I am with another girl(s). I rarely compliment her, so she loves it when I do but is then conflicted because of the other girls part. It really confuses her and she doesn't know whether to get mad at me or to make me happy

She's quite simple. I love her.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Snowman388
When I'm drunk, I text my girlfriend. All of kinds of random stuff. Usually compliments, with the occasional hint that I am with another girl(s). I rarely compliment her, so she loves it when I do but is then conflicted because of the other girls part. It really confuses her and she doesn't know whether to get mad at me or to make me happy

She's quite simple. I love her.

For some reason I find that quite amusing if you read your sig quote directly afterward.

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I can text while drunk...

...predictive text is a lifesaver
MANCHESTER UNITED
So drunk you can open up your computer, log into ug, click the create thread button and type the title perfectly.
Quote by sketchy z
Ya, and get them damn kid's with the skateboards off the sidewalks! derp derp deerp

My gear

-Epiphone explorer (FR trem)
-crybaby 535Q
-Peavy Vypyr