Tuesday is my friend's 21st and I wanted to give him a unique gift and I remember hearing about these personalized ads. Are they still around?
Do what the chavs do here and put up a badly painted banner on a roundabout.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93

+1111111100000000000000000000000
Devin Townsend.

Yes, you're right, I did only read the thread title. What made you ask?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by SlipknotRule93

Haha!
This.
i'm drunk.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
"Real men of genius...

Chorus: Mr. start a meaningless thread that makes no sense to anyone on the Pit, thread star-ar-ter.

Here's to you Mr. start a meaningless thread that makes no sense to anyone on the Pit, thread star-tar-tar.

Chorus: Mr. start a meaningless thread that makes no sense to anyone on the Pit, thread star-ar-tar.

Start a thread with a misleading title...

Chorus: Mr. start a meaningless thread that makes no sense to anyone on the Pit, thread star-ar-tar.

Confuse everyone and in the meantime...

And get your friend a gift that costs nothing...

And subject yourself to endless ridicule... and for what? Fame, notariety, and pain. We salute you, our brother. Here's to you!

Yes, here's to you.

Chorus: Mr. start a meaningless thread that makes no sense to anyone on the Pit, thread starter.

There you go TS. Found one and it's perfect. Now, don't be ridiculous, go out and buy him something cool like a bottle of rum. That's what i'd want on my 21st birthday. How bout you?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by SlipknotRule93

Oh snap. Totally see that every day.

Also, for the TS.
http://classic.dryang.org/flash/Bud_Light_Real_Men_Genius_Peter_Yang.mp3
There's the backing music. Just get a smooth talking black friend to speak over it.

http://classic.dryang.org/flash/budlight.htm

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Sorry bout the title, I meant that Bud Light a while back had a Real Men/Women of Genius page where you could type in your friends birthday, gender, and the milestone birthday. I think they had one for 21st, 24th, 30th, 40th, 50th and so on. I never got a chance to download them, and wonder if anyone here maybe did get the chance.