That was nice bud!

Nice choice of song too... When i saw Guns N' Roses... I immediatly tought i would be Sweet Child, Welcome to The Jungle or Paradise City... That was cool to hear another song...

For the solo it isn't the same as the song but im sure that if we could remove the one from the real song and put yours it would fit perfectly.

I don't like your tone at the beginning of the video... But right after you change of pick up it's really good... !

Overall good job dude! The outro was really cool... !

Keep it up!

-MDP
Quote by MangeuDePoutine
That was nice bud!

Nice choice of song too... When i saw Guns N' Roses... I immediatly tought i would be Sweet Child, Welcome to The Jungle or Paradise City... That was cool to hear another song...

For the solo it isn't the same as the song but im sure that if we could remove the one from the real song and put yours it would fit perfectly.

I don't like your tone at the beginning of the video... But right after you change of pick up it's really good... !

Overall good job dude! The outro was really cool... !

Keep it up!

-MDP

Much appreciated mate. Yeah I get that when looking at Guns covers, it's nice when people do songs other than the big three you mentioned. Breakdown has always been one of my favourite GNR songs, and probably the one I can play the best (that, WTTJ or It's So Easy), so I thought I'd have a crack at it and it came out ok.

The tone at the beginning was me making do more than anything, I don't have a POD footswitch so I rely on pickups for a change of tone, and I really liked the dirty tone I did most of the song with so I just adapted. Thanks for the criticism mate, much appreciated, do you have any videos I could return the favour on?