Hey I'm 15, been playin for 6 years. I currently live in P.R. I play varied music from Metallica(Trash Metal) to Children Of Bodom(Melodic Death Metal) to Nirvana(Grunge) to Red Hot Chili Peppers(Alt) to Motley Crue(Glam) to Disturbed(Alt Metal) to Stratovarius(Power Metal) to Black Sabbath(Classic) to AC/DC(Classic or Rock N' Roll)
Main genre really is Trash & Grunge but I basically do anything EXCEPT: Emo & Screamo.
Last edited by poisonousmetal at Mar 26, 2011,
Wow, you play a lot of different stuff, that's good. You should include your state or general location though, I think that may help people find you.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Black Sabbath is classic?
and what did you say?
TRASH metal?

It's Thrash metal.

With a f*cking H.

i think that poisonousmetal is right....
metallica nowadays just play trash metal
You sound like one hell of a cool dude.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Black Sabbath is classic?
and what did you say?
TRASH metal?

It's Thrash metal.

With a f*cking H.

Yeah I consider Sabbath CLASSIC METAL so what?
Quote by Strieth
Familiar with In Flames?

A little, I had one of their albums, but I lost it on a moving with some albums.
That sucks that we don't live close. I just left my band because we weren't making any progress and I didn't like the attitude and personality of the second guitarist that joined about a month ago. You also listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff just like me which I like a lot (I do play in the vein of thrash/melodic death metal/groovemetal though). I even like all of the examples that you posted! I am 16 years old and have been playing for just over 3 years.
Yeah that really sucks, we would be a hell of a band. I was in a Death Metal band but quit because the rhytm gtrist self proclaimed himself lead and the rest of the band was with him, so I thought: let them drown in their on sht.
Quote by poisonousmetal
Yeah I consider Sabbath CLASSIC METAL so what?

It is classic metal/rock.
Anyone who tells you otherwise is one of those people that thinks its ok to have 1000 sub genres of one.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
I wish more people like you lived around me. all i can find is people who listen to shit pop music....
Quote by kmcharger21
I wish more people like you lived around me. all i can find is people who listen to shit pop music....

Your not alone.
I have a core group of friends that plays and listens to Classic Rock, Metal and other guitar related genres. Everyone else I know is into whats "hot", when in my book....its not.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10