Hello UG,

I just wan't to know if you guys have any NON name brand hollow/ semi hollow body guitars. I wan't a good bang for buck. I don't care if it says Gibson or grestch on the head stock.

A 335 type copy would be my first choice.
I play Radiohead, oasis, U2, QOTSA type stuff. I don't really wan't a hollow body for jazz.
I am extremely fine with buying used. (I love buying great guitars for cheap)

And I would like it to be under $600.
tell me if you need more info.
Epiphone Semi-Hollows !

Dot, Dot Studio, Sheraton II

Good bang for the bucks!

http://www.rondomusic.com/820.html

This sort of thing is what you want I think. Rondo do it in other colours as well if you look on the site, and there's also a version with P-90s and one with a bigsby on it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Here's your best bang for your buck. It's the Epiphone Riviera. Looks like a 335 clone, but doesn't have the 335 sticker price. Some guys have bought these and changed out the pickups to get a better ES-335 tone. There are several demo videos for this guitar online. Check 'em out.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Riviera-Custom-P93-Electric-Guitar?sku=516284
What amp do you use out of interest?

Epi Dots are well made, decent guitars but none of the 3 I've played gave me the wow factor.
Ibanez Artcore's are also well made and have thinner necks than the Epis so maybe check them out, think I played an AK85 - so it's a bit different looking from a run of the mill 335.
Washburn do some 335 copies and Yamaha did a model that looked similar that I've seen go used for £400ish which may be just out of your budget if I remember the exchange rate properly.
Quote by xharass_natox
What amp do you use out of interest?

Epi Dots are well made, decent guitars but none of the 3 I've played gave me the wow factor.
Ibanez Artcore's are also well made and have thinner necks than the Epis so maybe check them out, think I played an AK85 - so it's a bit different looking from a run of the mill 335.
Washburn do some 335 copies and Yamaha did a model that looked similar that I've seen go used for £400ish which may be just out of your budget if I remember the exchange rate properly.

Fender HotRod Deville.