first off, i tried to do a search for "vibe" but i don't think the search function is working for me.
I've listened to youtube demos of the LP-Pickle, Voodoo micro vibe, and the Dano Cool Cat vibe. but its hard to compare them from separate videos.
have any of you compared these pedals?
are the pickle and micro vibe worth the extra money? i don't want to spend any more than the micro vibe/pickle price point.
i'd rather buy something that's american/european made, rather than chinese
for those of you with the pickle, how does just having 1 knob suit you? i know that there's another adjustment inside the pedal.

also, does the vibe go in front of the amp, or in the fx loop?

i'm an apartment-player. no gigs

thanks for your help
Last edited by sethp at Mar 26, 2011,
i am a vibe fan. we did the pickle, and i'll be honest: it's pretty bad. my buddy turned it right over. i have had the voodoo labs one around, and it wasn't too bad, but nothing that great either. never played the cool cat.

i used a fulltone MDV for a bit (stole it from a friend until he asked for it back), now i have a bob sweet ultravibe II. both of those vibes are really good sounding, but pricey.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
i am a vibe fan. we did the pickle, and i'll be honest: it's pretty bad. my buddy turned it right over. i have had the voodoo labs one around, and it wasn't too bad, but nothing that great either. never played the cool cat.

i used a fulltone MDV for a bit (stole it from a friend until he asked for it back), now i have a bob sweet ultravibe II. both of those vibes are really good sounding, but pricey.

unfortunately i don't have the funds to go any higher in price than about $150
and i'd also like to get a fuzz to go along with it.
i'm surprise by your pickle opinion.
although i am NOT a vibe-afficionado, so maybe my undiscerning ear wouldn't be able to tell the difference
I have a Pickle, I'm a big fan of it.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣