Page 1 of 4
Do any guys here use Axe products? I usued to use all of their products but I don't like their deoderants because they run out too quickly. Right now I'm using the shampoo, conditioner, body spray, and shower gel. In the locker room in gym I'm always the dude who has all different kinds of body sprays.

But those cool shower gels, that special ingredients like menthol, himalayan mineras, sea salt, tiger weed oil, desert minerals, etc. Do they really have those? Like if I use the Shock shower gel am I really washing my face with menthol?
Here is what I'm talking about
Last edited by IdkWhatImDoing at Mar 26, 2011,
There are only 2 things that axe spray is good for:
1. fire!
2. removing the entire spray mechanism (except for vertical white tube thing), slamming the tip on a sturdy object and throwing to the other side of the locker room.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by jonathan666666
There are only 2 things that axe spray is good for:
1. fire!
2. removing the entire spray mechanism (except for vertical white tube thing), slamming the tip on a sturdy object and throwing to the other side of the locker room.

Nah dude it smells like rubbing alcohol when you spray that much. My friend sprays too much all the time and it hurts to breathe.
Yeah, Anti-Hangover.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
Nah dude it smells like rubbing alcohol when you spray that much. My friend sprays too much all the time and it hurts to breathe.

...you are really good at missing the point of things...
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Lynx=Axe, same company

Jonathan666666 has the right idea
Tbh I only use anti-pers as it serves the job...and even then I don't use Lynx/Axe
Lnyx/Axe is too expensive for what you get and when something which is cheaper and bigger does the same job you're only paying for the brand name

And being "the dude who has all different kinds of body sprays" is NEVER a good thing
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

yea, but in my school, we throw sneakers and water bottles over the row of lockers at each other. so after our side is getting destroyed, we smash the top in and throw it over. it releases all of the contents in about 10 seconds, thus ending the battle immediately
FORZA CATANIA
I really don't like the scent of axe products to be honest it's way overbearing.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by dhruvrajvanshi
axe deodrants suck big time...they don't last more than 15-20 minutes.

How much do you spray?

I really like Axe deodorants, especially this one
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 26, 2011,
Quote by Highelf04
Lynx=Axe, same company

Tbh I only use anti-pers as it serves the job...and even then I don't use Lynx/Axe
Lnyx/Axe is too expensive for what you get and when something which is cheaper and bigger does the same job you're only paying for the brand name

And being "the dude who has all different kinds of body sprays" is NEVER a good thing

Yeah. That dude never gets laid, everyone else gets laid borrowing his shitty sprays until the girls get less dumb and stop liking them.
Omg!!!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Lynx is baws. Makes you smell like jobby for about ten minutes then fades to a musky pee.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Highelf04
Lynx=Axe, same company

But it makes everyone in the lockerroom like you.

Also why the hell can't you europeans have normal things? We don't have that weird lynx shit. Here we have AXE.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

Also why the hell can't you europeans have normal things? We don't have that weird lynx shit. Here we have AXE.
While we're at it, it's Wal-Mart, not Asda! Trololololol
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
I only like about 10% of their sprays, others are just, meh. Their deodorant don't work for me though, I just use them for the scent.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

Wow. Just wow.

I want to laugh, but I feel like crying a little.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
How much do you spray?

I really like Axe deodorants, especially this one

That is a body spray. This is a deoderant:
Quote by Random88
You mean Lynx?

****ing this.

Didn't realise it was the same company until recently, it's all lynx in Australia.
I'm not very good at this being funny business...

Be my friend? Yes / No

Minecraft: RockLegend1203
XBL Gamertag: RockLegend1203
Origin: RockLegend1203
Steam:
rocklegend1203
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

I think it's only called Lynx in the uk
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

LYNX IS AXE!!!!
It is owned by the same parent company

Still not good in a lockerroom full of men
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

It's owned by a European company, numbnuts.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
That is a body spray. This is a deoderant:

Yes, body spray deodorant. Who cares what the real name is, I call it deodorant.
Guys, guys!

Take this sort of talk to the makeup counter where it belongs - with the rest of the women.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Guys, guys!

Take this sort of talk to the makeup counter where it belongs - with the rest of the women.

We aren't talking about feminine care products, we are talking about mens care products-more specifically Axe/Lynx which is the best. So many scents and products.
Quote by strat0blaster
Guys, guys!

Oh, look: a self-proclaimed makeup counter expert. How do you know what belongs there?

On topic: AXE/LYNX is overrated. You can get nearly twice as much shower gel for half the price; oh, and it's better quality, too.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
We aren't talking about feminine care products, we are talking about mens care products-more specifically Axe/Lynx which is the best. So many scents and products.

Yeah, because more scents equals more awesome! Quantity over quality, bitches!
Axe has some very good quality with their products too. Their hair care products are some of the best mens shampoos ever. They are like girls shampoos...only not girly. And their shower gels are great too but only the kind with the clear bottle and special ingredients because I've found the ones in the black bottle are all watery and stuff.

Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

I rarely use their stuff. I never liked the body spray. I'll occasionally buy the body wash if it's on sale.

This is what real men use:

Oh and Lynx is by Unilever which are British/Dutch, so Axe is for the US market, and Lynx is for GB, NZ, AU etc.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by daytripper75

I rarely use their stuff. I never liked the body spray. I'll occasionally buy the body wash if it's on sale.

This is what real men use:

Everybody uses swagger. I want something that stands out to the ladies.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
Everybody uses swagger. I want something that stands out to the ladies.

How old are you? I mean really, I'm curious. Girls my age are certainly not impressed by a guy's vast collection of Axe scents.
Page 1 of 4