I've been seeing this video around a lot lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvbdMg-X5GQ

And I'm impressed by how different his words were to his actions. What do you think of Hugo Chavez, Venezuela and particularly this video Pit?
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Chavez is a nut. He's absurdly stupid as well. Hopefully Venezuelans won't have to put up with his idiocy much longer.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.

Will probably turn into a dictator. Political leaders have always gone corrupt after being in office a long time. The chances of him not becoming the Supreme ruler are slim.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Didn't he say the Haiti earthquake was actually the testing of a new American super weapon?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Venezuela is a pretty cool guy. He's batshit insane and doesn't afraid of anything.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by eldanny
Didn't he say the Haiti earthquake was actually the testing of a new American super weapon?

He also said capitalism is what killed life on Mars.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
It's been funny this week seeing Ken Livingstone waxing lyrical about dictators when he's as pally as he is with Chavez.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006