16 years old, male, got a speeding ticket for less than 10 mph. First ticket. How will that affect insurance, if anyone knows?
Quote by x_Hezee_x

My favorite bands are: Nickleback, Staind, Green Day, Disturbed and many more. I also like Songs that are being used in the WWE.

So gimme a shout out! im really looking for a Guitar Buddy
I mean, I know it will increase, but does anybody know by how much? Relatively, that is.
Quote by x_Hezee_x

My favorite bands are: Nickleback, Staind, Green Day, Disturbed and many more. I also like Songs that are being used in the WWE.

You will develop herpes.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Since when is The Pit your insurance agent?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
It was just a question.
Quote by x_Hezee_x

If you are worried about rates going up, take one of those online courses. I did one after getting a ticket, and if I hadn't, I doubt my insurance would have dropped 200 bucks.
I have no idea yet. I have all the money for the ticket and everything.
Quote by x_Hezee_x

From what I understand with the way it works in Tennessee, if you're underage, you just go into the judge's office and he decides whether or not the ticket gets thrown out, based on whether he feels like being a dick or whatever. If it goes on your record, then your insurance will go up. How much varies from company to company.
OP was bacon
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Your ticket will develop herpes.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
-16 years old

-Male

-Speeding

Yeah, it's going to go up, like, a lot.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK