Hey guys what's the best flash horror game? not like the stupid get out of the house or get out of this place... or may be that. could be anything from zombies to monsters.

or not even a horror game but like an action where the place the action goes isn't the same all the time

also may be some other kind of game like Alien shooter or something?
Look up Exmortis 2 on new grounds. Naturally, it is a point and click but the story is really well done imo! It's much better than the first as well.

edit - djentman knows what's up.
Last edited by Rysel at Mar 26, 2011,
I used to play this FPS based on "Land of the dead", where you had to gather stuff and blast zombies in some store. Gave me a few scares, but the level is always the same, so its fun for a few tries.
Quote by BurningTurkey
stickdeath.com. crackhouse shootout.

i bowed down to sticked death many many years ago..
im glad its back though
Quote by -Mantra-
I used to play this FPS based on "Land of the dead", where you had to gather stuff and blast zombies in some store. Gave me a few scares, but the level is always the same, so its fun for a few tries.

I might try that

at first I thought you were talking about "Last Stand"(another great flash zombie game)
scary Maze Game
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Typing of the Dead
The Oregon Trail
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by djentman
Exmortis 2 is the scariest game i have ever played

not much action though

Can you get killed or "lose" the game?

Cause I went outside the church at the beginning and didn't know what to do; so after those things started to get close I closed the game just in case
Quote by gonzaw
Can you get killed or "lose" the game?

Cause I went outside the church at the beginning and didn't know what to do; so after those things started to get close I closed the game just in case

OMG i waited to see what happened after those dark clouds, that was scary
Quote by djentman

not much action though

I'm going to try that. I'm just scared based on the other comments.

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by djentman

not much action though

The first one was better IMO.
Not horror, but Zombie Grinder 60000(not sure if the number is right) is really fun and simple, and the music fits
I dunno if it's available as a Flash game, but Eversion is a classic scare-the-piss-out-of-someone game. It is available for free though.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.