hey im not planning on doing this currently but just out of curiostity can you connect a tube amp or amp head to a solid state and use it like as a cabinet?
My gear:

Fender Highway one Telecaster
Squier Strat (highly upgraded)
Ibanez Rg120
Various effect pedals
Fender Fontman 65r guitar amp
Alvarez rd4102c acoustic-electric guitar
tube amps does not mean heads
solid states does not mean combos

not sure where you got that idea from. but either way, yes you can use a combo amp as a cabinet but its not very simple to do, you'd need to research it first and make some modifications
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
oh yeah sorry i meant combo. my amp has a "pre out" and a "pwr in" for connecting amps and effects and i just wanted to know if i could connect a tube head or amp to it and use it as a cabinet.
My gear:

Ibanez Rg120
Various effect pedals
Quote by gtrzrule4
oh yeah sorry i meant combo. my amp has a "pre out" and a "pwr in" for connecting amps and effects and i just wanted to know if i could connect a tube head or amp to it and use it as a cabinet.

those are separate things - they expect line level signals and are not designed to handle high voltage currents (such as a speaker output) don't plug a tube head into one of those sockets via the speaker output... there will be fire.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
those are separate things - they expect line level signals and are not designed to handle high voltage currents (such as a speaker output) don't plug a tube head into one of those sockets via the speaker output... there will be fire.

oh ok ill keep that in mind
My gear:

Ibanez Rg120
Various effect pedals