Page 1 of 4
You get 3 free assassinations when you enter office. I wonder who he's saving the other 2 for.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Is that a trusted news source?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Knew he was a tyrant. Y'all should watch more Fox News; shit's the truth.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Lol wow.

I hope im on that list..

The country may only know what im about to do it it.
tl;dontcare
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Is this one of those joke news sites?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by daytripper75
Oh no, our government wants to assassinate someone.

You act like this is something new.

For real. The only difference right now is they're being open about it.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
For real. The only difference right now is they're being open about it.

It's not like the US is the only country doing it either. I'm actually happy they're admitting it.
um, this article is a year old, and its a blog.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by SlipknotRule93

no one can take you seriously because even on here you cant speak correctly.
or should i say "y'all" don't speak right.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny

What?

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by daytripper75
It's not like the US is the only country doing it either. I'm actually happy they're admitting it.

Exactly. I don't want to know for how many political assassinations the Russians or the Chinese were responsible in the past few years.

All of the world's superpowers have skeletons in their cupboard.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by UraniYum
He is 2 legit 2 quit, I wouldn't answer back.

its ture.
thanks for pointing that out.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
from wikipedia(sorry for wall of text)

"Al-Awlaki's targeted killing was approved by U.S. President Barack Obama, with the consent of the U.S. National Security Council by April 2010, making him the first U.S. citizen ever placed on the CIA target list. Officials said it was appropriate, as he poses an imminent danger to national security.[28][29][30][31] In May 2010, Faisal Shahzad, who pled guilty to the 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt, told interrogators he was "inspired by" al-Awlaki. Sources said Shahzad had made contact with al-Awlaki over the internet.[32][33][34] U.S. Representative Jane Harman called him "terrorist number one", and Investor's Business Daily called him "the world's most dangerous man".[35][36] In July 2010, the U.S. Treasury Department added him to its list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists, and the UN added him to its list of individuals associated with al-Qaeda.[5][37] In August 2010, al-Awlaki's father sued the U.S. government with the ACLU, challenging its order to kill al-Awlaki, but a federal judge dismissed the lawsuit in December 2010.[38][39] In November 2010, Yemen began trying al-Awlaki in absentia with plotting to kill foreigners and being a member of al-Qaeda, and a Yemeni judge ordered that he be captured "dead or alive".[40][41] In a video posted to the internet in November 2010, al-Awlaki called for Muslims around the world to kill Americans “without hesitation”, and overthrow Arab leaders.[42] He is believed to be in hiding in Southeast Yemen."

sounds to me like they were right to target him
Lol @ Fox News being right for once (Oh look, some sarcasm).

Anyway, I like the idea of the government admitting this stuff. The other two are (hopefully) for Gadhafi and Glenn Beck.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

everything fox news says is complete bullshit. You wanna know how pathetic it is? They Have SARAH PALIN as a contributor.
Quote by the_white_bunny

like your sentence was structured any better?

OMG THE BARACK IS TURNING INTO GADDAFI GET THE UN ON HI- oh shit he'll kill them too.
What are we going to do!!!!!1!1!eleventyone!2
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by PUNKinheadedboy
everything fox news says is complete bullshit. You wanna know how pathetic it is? They Have SARAH PALIN as a contributor.

It was a joke because this sounds like the type of thing they'd get a boner over.

Like this guy here wrote.

Quote by CaparisonCore
Lol @ Fox News being right for once (Oh look, some sarcasm).

Anyway, I like the idea of the government admitting this stuff. The other two are (hopefully) for Gadhafi and Glenn Beck.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Mar 26, 2011,
Lies! Obama and the glorious American government can do no wrong, they are the world police and the bringers of liberty to all.

USA! USA! USA!
Oh all of you criticizing the US for this can shut it. As it's already been said, every country assassinates people. Get off your high horse.
Quote by AzureNight
Lies! Obama and the glorious American government can do no wrong, they are the world police and the bringers of liberty to all.

USA! USA! USA!

good. i hope TS and every other armchair revolutionaries make the list. *yawn*

while i'm joking i do hope TS starts to realize there's really no difference between him and his commie ilk and the tea party and their crazy ilk. you're all a bunch of psychos.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Mar 26, 2011,
Old news is old.
The guy is a scumbag. He needs to get laid or blown away.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Y'all is a legitimate contraction, unlike ain't.

He was joking asshole.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by SlipknotRule93

Faux noise is rubbish just like the rest of cable "news" networks. MSNBC aka owned by GE promotes things that make the owners money "Green Energy" in light of recent events. Earth quakes oil spill and what have you. It doesn't matter if wind mills are being built or not.

Look at what's being advertised then look at what's being "reported" in what manner the correlation between them is very clear.
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Quote by the_white_bunny

lol, you're an idiot.

nice contraction too, dumbfuck. maybe y'all should go back to school. at least y'all is gender-inclusive. unlike "you guys." you're sexist.
#DTWD
That's messed up! I can understand why they'd be very cautious about the man but to call an assassination of him!? That's outrageous, more dangerous people don't even have a price on their head. AND you'll be giving dangerous people someone to hunt for and probably get innocent people killed for.

Put a bounty on the guy, just make it "Retrieved ALIVE"

*** I'm taking this as the guy being free and they're hunting for him, only read the part about why they're after him ***
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Willowthewitch
Faux noise is rubbish just like the rest of cable "news" networks. MSNBC aka owned by GE promotes things that make the owners money "Green Energy" in light of recent events. Earth quakes oil spill and what have you. It doesn't matter if wind mills are being built or not.

Look at what's being advertised then look at what's being "reported" in what manner the correlation between them is very clear.

I think you're looking a little too deeply into this.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
There have been many people on kill/capture status for years upon years. The lists are huge. Being an American has nothing to do with it.
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Mar 26, 2011,
Quote by trueamerican
Oh all of you criticizing the US for this can shut it. As it's already been said, every country assassinates people. Get off your high horse.

Mine doesn't, or at least hasn't since the Civil War ended.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Mine doesn't, or at least hasn't since the Civil War ended.

1. Ireland hasn't been a focal point of any major conflicts since.
2. Do you really think that's true? Or is it just not public information. Because I'd bet on the latter.
Page 1 of 4