So I return from my grandmother's house yesterday to find this:

sitting on my bed. I opened it eagerly to find this:

inside.
A pack of Dunlop Ultex 1.40 mm picks.
Review: These picks are awesome. Great attack and easy to use. I have no problems with dropping them. I love these picks. I usually use 1.14mm, but I accidentally ordered 1.40 thinking it said 1.14. But, I think I like these better than 1.14, so no real harm done.

Oh, I forgot...I got a pedal too!

A Danelectro FAB Fuzz.

Clips: http://soundcloud.com/frank-birkner/fuzz-demo
Revolution: Fuzz all the way up and tone all the way up.
Paranoid: Fuzz around 1/2, Tone all the way up.
Last couple of riffs: Fuzz somewhere between 0 and 1/4.
Review: For $25 This is one HELL of a pedal. I've needed a Fuzz for a long time, and I decided to go with this one based on the price. Great, great decision.

Full board shot:
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Mar 26, 2011,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I just switched from Ultex the Hetfield Black Fangs, they're a lot less slippy and they last longer. Just like me.

Oh and nice pedal.

You like it raw? LOL!

TS Nice Picks!!!
The fab pedals are pretty nice for the money but do yourself a favor and rehouse it

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I used those for a long while, but I'm on tortex picks right now. I remember really loving them for a while. Happy NPD!!
Confrabulations!

Your board is like raw steak... can be brutal to work with; but definitely has its charms.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Confrabulations!

Your board is like raw steak... can be brutal to work with; but definitely has its charms.

It works for me. The SD-1 is modded and sounds much nicer than stock. The Chorus is great. The Metal Muff is the best non-boutique metal distortion I've found, and the GCB-95 is...well...It's due for modding.
You really PICKed some good plectrums there mate! Happy new stuff day!
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55