Hi guys,

I'm just wondering what companies would make a pedal board that is 1 meter in length (39") and roughly 40 centimeters (15") in width, it does need to be fairly large.
Or alternativley would it be cheaper/easier to have one made or to do a DIY board? If so does anyone know of any tutorials etc? I live Australia and i'm not looking for a powered board as i will be trying to get some Voodoo Labs power through my pedals.

Any help appreciated thanks,
Adam
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Given the size you want, I'd say it'll be a lot easier to just make your own. As for how, here's a very general guide, http://www.ehow.com/how_2123669_homemade-guitar-pedal-board.html

I wouldn't suggest using plywood like that guide says though
Thank you, i do like like the whole DIY idea. Is there a particular timber you'd reccomend? Something more durable as i am most likely taking it to gigs once i finish school.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Radiata Pine would work I'd say. It's a decent balance between price and quality. I'd definitely paint it though, because it looks ugly as all hell, and it'll also protect the wood a little better.
Haha thanks, i'll check it out thanks heaps.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Yeah, i'll make it a holiday project for after exams next week.
I might get some sense of achievement after it
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore