i like loc alot & i know about the shitstorm they got into with hellcat and tim armstrong over the title and artwork. my question is who is the band on the cover art for mediocre generica? i heard somewhere that it was good riddance but i have no idea. just curious
It's Leftover Crack. Hell watch this music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igtHi47B6JU for rock the 40 oz. and notice that the guitars the guys use are the same as on the album cover.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
shit lol thats wat i thought at first but they look different now at least stza does, so i thought it was someone else
this band sucks. too many pro drug songs and anti cop songs. they need to learn to respect police officers and how they put their lives on the line for us. USA! USA! USA!
i've recently started rediscovering them again, i was a huge fan as a teenager but lost interest. it's an amazing record, as is **** world trade. they created the first 'crack' record, just like the 13th floor elevators created the first 'acid' record, albums meant to be listened to while using said drugs. those intros on mg and fwt are quite simply indescribable.
I listened to them a lot when I was 16 but I grew up for a while and started to hate them, then I decided to listen to Star ****ing Hipsters and decided to get back into it. Actually forgot how much i enjoy them, same with Choking Victim and INDK
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by jakesmellspoo
this band sucks. too many pro drug songs and anti cop songs. they need to learn to respect police officers and how they put their lives on the line for us. USA! USA! USA!

Nicksmellstroll

i prefer **** world trade over mediocre generica although they're both very good.
Quote by due 07
Stza is hilarious.

Yeah he is. A total cry baby looking for a handout. waaa i hate cops **** cops let's kill cops cuz they harrass people wa wa waaa shut up get a job

Edit: no wonder everyone is like "when i was 16/17/ young" i listened to them, cuz when you're a teenager it's so ****ing easy to be misled, and think something is "cool" or 'Punk"
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Last edited by Mav-16 at Mar 28, 2011,
I'm 16 now. Even I think Stza is hilarious. What does that show you . Although I was getting into "real" punk when I was 12 or so. By "real", of course I mean Anti-Flag and Sex Pistols
Quote by due 07
I'm 16 now. Even I think Stza is hilarious. What does that show you . Although I was getting into "real" punk when I was 12 or so. By "real", of course I mean Anti-Flag and Sex Pistols

that shows me that you're 16 and think Stza is hillarious. duh.

And that's good that a genre based on no rules has levels of "real" punk and what's not. interesting...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Stza is hilarious. I mean, he throws donuts at cops, what's more punk than that?

Wasn't there a video a while back of cops beating on some kid at a Leftover Crack show in Tompkin's Square and nobody in the band or crowd did a thing about it? I found that pretty funny.

Stupid lyrics and Stza's antics aside, I enjoy all of the CRS bands.

Quote by Mav-16

And that's good that a genre based on no rules has levels of "real" punk and what's not. interesting...
Your trolling is such serious business.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Alkaline-Nick
Nicksmellstroll

i prefer **** world trade over mediocre generica although they're both very good.

that's a terrible album with horribly offensive artwork, you should be ashamed. you'll never go to heaven if you listen to that satanic music
Quote by ManicRepression
Mediocre Generica is an apporiate title, sums up the music and talent of the band.

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Mav-16

I got really burned out on LoC back in 2008/2009. Just listened to them way too much. Of course, I was 16/17 then and obsessed with what I thought were true punk values.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
loc are cool, but i prefer indk nowadays, also yeah, the star ****ers are sick.

side note, is anyone here in sydney? if so got any deets on the star ****ing hipsters how thats sposed to be goin down sometime this week? its disapeared from the web, and i know the guy who's supposedly putting the show on through a mate, but noone can get in touch lol. anyone know the deal???
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
Quote by llanafreak44
I liked them when I was 15 and an idiot.

most people at 15 are idiots, regardless of what music they listen to.
I still like them and I'm 21.

Someone call me an idiot as I've stated I love being condescended to by people less intelligent than me.
Quote by axeslash
I still like them and I'm 21.

Someone call me an idiot as I've stated I love being condescended to by people less intelligent than me.

LOL

IQ test: Find the errors in this statement.
Quote by ManicRepression
LOL

IQ test: Find the errors in this statement.

Errors in your statement: You apparently thought this was clever.
Quote by due 07
What about that 12 year old astrophysicist prodigy?

MOST people at 15 are idiots, regardless of what music they listen to

and just a side note, just cuz you like a political band like LoC alot doesn't mean you have to ride their dicks and completely agree with everything they say. i guess a lot of 15 year-olds don't know that though
Last edited by Alkaline-Nick at Apr 8, 2011,
Quote by ManicRepression
no, there are mistakes in it.
Hrmmmm. Nothing to say? Nothing to say other than YOU POINTED MY TYPOS OUT NOW I POINT OUT YOURS SHOE'S ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW BRO
I used to be a big Leftover Crack fan until i saw them live in Australia last year, Stza is a complete ****wit! His other project Star****ing Hipsters played here a few days ago apparently he drank a bottle of cough syrup and got administered into the emergency ward, complete dickhead.
I love that video of LoC(heads) when the guy comes up on stage and Stza goes all emo on him and says not to touch him. Make me laugh every time.
Quote by Beermaster5000
I used to be a big Leftover Crack fan until i saw them live in Australia last year, Stza is a complete ****wit! His other project Star****ing Hipsters played here a few days ago apparently he drank a bottle of cough syrup and got administered into the emergency ward, complete dickhead.

yeah, people with serious drug problems are dickheads. you should definitely just ostracize them and treat them like shit.
Quote by ManicRepression
I love that video of LoC(heads) when the guy comes up on stage and Stza goes all emo on him and says not to touch him. Make me laugh every time.

i saw that video once i laughed pretty hard.