My name is josiah and im looking for a metalcore guitarist in Shirley/ Ayer/ Leomenster/ or Fitchburg Massachusets. If anyone is into bands like Miss May I, Asking Alexandria, and Bring Me the Horizon, and is just a chill, down to earth mother****er then my band ExecutingErica needs you. Me and my drummer are 16 and 17 and are looking for someone our age. It doesnt matter if yur a smoker or drinker but its a plus if you are it doesnt matter on gender cuz were just here to make music and have fun with it. Currently we're recording a demo currently but hope to be doing shows by summer.
if your insterested just hit up my facebook; Josiah Brooks, and send me a message.

(p.s. we also could use a bassist and someone for synths. thnx) \m/
Quote by executingerica
My name is josiah and im looking for a metalcore guitarist in Shirley/ Ayer/ Leomenster/ or Fitchburg Massachusets. If anyone is into bands like Miss May I, Asking Alexandria, and Bring Me the Horizon, and is just a chill, down to earth mother****er then my band ExecutingErica needs you. Me and my drummer are 16 and 17 and are looking for someone our age. It doesnt matter if yur a smoker or drinker but its a plus if you are it doesnt matter on gender cuz were just here to make music and have fun with it. Currently we're recording a demo currently but hope to be doing shows by summer.
if your insterested just hit up my facebook; Josiah Brooks, and send me a message.

Dudee. the people in this forum are gonna rip you to shreds. I'm just saying.
*reported
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by executingerica

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by MightyAri
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try adding something constructive instead of being an asshole.
Quote by ibugppl

u 2 kthx
Philosophy > Life
Quote by metalcoredude39
Dudee. the people in this forum are gonna rip you to shreds. I'm just saying.

LAWL metalcore is t3h gayz
Quote by ibugppl

You mean,like you just did?

*Reported