Looking for an amp for practice, jamming with friends, and some school concert shit

Budget- 400-700 but i know the owner of my local store so I can get deals on Line6, Marshall, Orange, Peavey Vox and Roland

I play mostly metal, classic rock and jazz. Favourite band's are Metallica, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Pink floyd Dream Theater and Rush.

Definately want new.

My main guitar is an Ibanez rg420eg with blackouts and an original floyd rose.

Really prefer a tube or hybrid. Amps I've been looking: Line 6 spidervalve 112 & Peavey vypyr tube.

*I live in Canada so our prices are higher and we have a ****ing insane amount of taxes
doooooooon't do line 6. just don't.

A peavey classic 30... or 50, whatever it is, might be up your alley. I'd check that out, that's all that comes to mind in that price range.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
^Line 6 turns out out pretty legit stuff. The Spiders are just horrible (not including the SpiderValve.)

The SpiderValve and Vypyr Tube are both great. Whichever you prefer would be great. I would personally prefer the Vypyr. The peavey Classics, Blackstar, and maybe Peavey XXX/Ultra/Jsx would also be good.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Vypyr Tube all the way.
Just out curiosity, what sort of effects do you have?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
orange tiny or dual terror might fit your budget? I love mine i picked it up with a 1x12 cab for 600 bucks.
Thanks for the input. I think I'm gonna go with the vypyr tube, but I heard you should change the speakers in them. What speaker would go good in it?