Just wondering if anyone is from Miami on here...for some reason its really difficult to find musicians over here!
I'm so glad I don't live there anymore. Shanghai FTW.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Seref
I am and I can't wait to get the **** out of here.

Ditto.

Oye brother, damn un cafe negro y un pan con bistec.

DAMN CUBANS!
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Ditto.

Oye brother, damn un cafe negro y un pan con bistec.

DAMN CUBANS!

Come pinga asceres. que bola campion.

I get my haircuts at a cuban barbershop. They like to talk about boxing there.
Quote by metaldud536
Come pinga asceres. que bola campion.

I get my haircuts at a cuban barbershop. They like to talk about boxing there.

Damn Cubans and they're boxing talk.

You going to school at FIU?
Quote by Masamune
Damn Cubans and they're boxing talk.

You going to school at FIU?

No sir. I really intend to stay from there. They don't have any programs I'm interested in.
I go to a cuban barbershop too , which I think is practically all of them in Miami.
pinga
Quote by metaldud536
No sir. I really intend to stay from there. They don't have any programs I'm interested in.

Hmm for some reason I thought that's where you've been going to school. I have a crappy memory btw.
I think we all go to those barbers I go to a barber on 8th and 62nd, they give free coffee around 2:00. Baseball if its baseball season, boxing or MMA if not. I come from a Cuban family and I'm amazed how into MMA these old dudes get. They don't usually like new things but they go nuts for MMA.

And I'm a reluctant FIU student
Last edited by Seref at Mar 27, 2011,
Quote by Seref
I think we all go to those barbers I go to a barber on 8th and 62nd, they give free coffee around 2:00. Baseball if its baseball season, boxing or MMA if not. I come from a Cuban family and I'm amazed how into MMA these old dudes get. They don't usually like new things but they go nuts for MMA.

And I'm a reluctant FIU student

That's scary close to my location

Every single barber shop ive been to, its always a bunch of loud old cuban guys with wierd nicknames and their id taped onto their mirrors. Then you get the occasional regular that goes "Oye Willie!Que onda aceres?" and then the dude stops his cutting and starts chatting about politics or Fidel or some shit.

@ Maximus, I play bass but we went over this already.
pinga