Page 1 of 4
Obviously they're general and not absolute, but what are some? I'll give my examples:

I find people that do the whole picture in the bathroom mirror with a cell phone thing very narcissistic IRL. Good Example!

Girls who always talk those pictures of themselves looking up from a Birdseye view usually look very different in person. And usually not as good.

Also, I've noticed girls who have a profile picture of their cat are almost always single.

Post more. Doesn't have to be Profile pictures. Just any kind of thing, like what people put in the About Me section, their status', etc.
I find that a high percentage of people with profile pictures also own a face.
🙈 🙉 🙊
wtf is the girl in TS's example wearing?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by The Madcap
Pimp as fuck if you ask me.

Bawwww ok.

I kinda find that girl you posted attractive. It's probably because she has such a cute face that doing her would not be a crime.
People who use a band logos or album art as their profile pic are always fanboys/fangirls of that band.

Also, pics of people sitting under a tree with an acoustic guitar. Those almost always tell me that they're terrible musicians.
Quote by metaldud536
*stereotypical guitar player*

lawl

Also I'm pretty sure there are millions of people with that Bob Marley "Who are you to judge the life I live" quote somewhere on their profile.

EDIT: Oh and profile pictures where it's a group of people holding cups and they're cheesin' so hard that they are obviously not sober
Last edited by rd93 at Mar 26, 2011,
Quote by metaldud536
Bawwww ok.

I kinda find that girl you posted attractive. It's probably because she has such a cute face that doing her would not be a crime.
I'll give you that, but I think it's largely due to her hairstyle which can help a lot.
"Simply ME!!!" seems to be the most common name for a self-potrait album. They are usually all the same Blue Steel expression.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Good thread is good. I approve. Not that I matter.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Lawlz profile pictures crack me up! Especially the birds eye view ones and the "off angle" ones. At least that girl showed you all she was packing =) something that most people tend not to do lol
-------------------------------------------------
facebook.com/thesedrowningtides
youtube.com/thesedrowningtides
-------------------------------------------------
Pear-chan in the OP? We have a bi-winning thread.

I hate it when people have their shirts off in their pic. It makes me want to punch them in the face.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm going to pretend I don't know who that girl in the OP is...

I hate the angled face shots. I assume everyone who does it is fat.
Of my fifteen profile pictures eight are of me (being terrible unphotogenic) with people from awesome bands, two are of me with statues of the Blues Brothers, two are of me playing guitars, one is of me in the crowd at a concert. One is me and my brother trying to do David Lee Roth Jumps, and one is the side of my face...

Absolutely none of these are actually decent pictures of my face.
Scene kid with downward camera angle showing off their hair over their face.

I know a kid who has a new one of these about every couple of days. (Not always with a downward angle though...) But I'm about to go apeshit if I see one more.
I pride myself on my humility.
People with cartoons as their facebook profile pic are either extremely self-concious, ugly, or just don't like any pictures of them, possibly due to A and B

People who send me requests in farmville are assholes.
I have a picture with two chicks.

Am I an asshole?
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by btones
People who send me requests in farmville are assholes.

This is why we block Farmville.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by The Madcap

OH MY GOD GET THE FLAMETHROWER

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by mtshark
This is why we block Farmville.

How? I keep getting those Farmville requests being posted on my wall. I hate deleting them all the time.
My sister's boyfriend's facebook picture is of a car. Sneaky bastard never told me he was a transformer.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Pictures in black and white are pretty common I think.

P.S. My profile picture is of Clint Eastwood, your arguement is invalaid.
POST RAWK
Quote by zgr0826
Pear-chan in the OP? We have a bi-winning thread.

I hate it when people have their shirts off in their pic. It makes me want to punch them in the face.

Jealous much?

Like seriously, I worked real hard on those abs and pecs and IMHO it's one of my strongest assets. So why not show it off? In addition the facial expression of the shirtless is not a douche-face. It is a face full of contempt, serenity and wisdom for a fit body is a symbol of discipline and strength.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
People who have pictures of cars as their display pic are also always single I've found

Or rugby players/footballers.

Or even a heavily photoshopped guitarist

>_>

<_<

The pseudo-deep/philosophical picture from the side while looking off into the distance, probably pondering the hypothetical facebook comments received.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Everyone... EVERYONE in my ****ing state has liked something to do with Lil Wayne. I live in Louisiana.

Also, the people who post some bullshit oxymoron or contradiction about themselves like, "so energetic, but so calm.", or some bullshit like that.

And the people who say they like all types of music, when they sure as **** don't.

Also, the ******s who post pictures of themselves for no reason, like they're just sitting in their room. Are you that friendless? NOOB
Quote by The Madcap
I find people that do the whole picture in the bathroom mirror with a cell phone thing very narcissistic IRL. Good Example!

How could you show off your body if you looked like that?
oh. And duckface...
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Page 1 of 4