I have a Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster and some pedals/odds and ends that I'm looking to trade for something for my lovely fiancée to play. As it stands right now, the first choice would be a First Act Sheena, but if you have an inexpensive, easy to play guitar that a girl would like the looks of, by all means shoot me an e-mail.

Also, e-mail is the best way to get in touch with me. titancaleb @ yahoo.com. Thanks!
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
I have a First Act ME416 in seafoam green. I was planning on making it my project guitar.

The neck is actually shockingly nice to play on, and it's really light. It's a great beginner guitar.

However, the frets haven't been fully filed down at the bottom. They aren't sharp, but you can tell. And the bridge is terrible, but it's standard. The pickup has been flipped (my friend wanted to try it out) but that's easily undone.

Also, my friend cut the pickguard down the middle. It's done very well done, but a new pickguard is pretty inexpensive. What do you say?
How much are you asking?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo