I am sure no one but myself gives a sh#t but....

The ads are going beyond ridicules guys. cant even close them to look at the web page. I understand you need the advertisements but please restrain them from taking over your web page. They are getting to be obscene and annoying, making the page totally useless.

I don't mind pop ups. so long as I can close them. these ads are causing my browser to crash when I try to close them. Something needs to be done to tone them down.
For the advertisements that are embedded in the news pieces and such, can we please at least have a mute button? Many of us are listening to music while browsing the site, or simply don't want to hear it.
Quote by 'Filthy' Rich
I am sure no one but myself gives a sh#t but....

The ads are going beyond ridicules guys. cant even close them to look at the web page. I understand you need the advertisements but please restrain them from taking over your web page. They are getting to be obscene and annoying, making the page totally useless.

I don't mind pop ups. so long as I can close them. these ads are causing my browser to crash when I try to close them. Something needs to be done to tone them down.

+1
Please post in the Bad Advertising forum if you want to report about specific problematic ads. However, be sure to read the posting guidelines of that forum thoroughly before posting! General complaints about ads will not help anyone, but if you include specifics, the UG staff will be able to help you out.