Hello all,

It's taken me a long time to do a NGD for this guitar but finally ive gotten around to doing it. This is an Ibanez J-Custom RG8570 in Deep Red. Made in 2003, it has the old j-custom neck which is 19.5mm at the 1st fret and 21.5mm at the 12th fret, which I feel are marginally thicker than the wizard prestige necks (17-19mm is way too thin for me).

SPECIFICATIONS:
Body : Flamed Maple(Top), Mahogany(Back)
Neck : 5 Piece(Maple+Bubinga)/Wizard neck
Fingerboard : Rosewood(Flame Maple binding)
Fret : Custom Jumbo
Bridge : Edge Pro

Pictures arent great, sorry.

A picture of both my j-customs together. My turquoise j-custom still has the original Tone Zone and Air Norton in it. I plan on putting a dimarzio d-activator into the bridge.

It originally came with Dimarzio Tone Zone and Air Norton, but I have recently switched them with a Bareknuckle Painkiller bridge and Cold Sweat neck.

Very nice man, enjoy. HNGD
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Mmmmmm I love Bubinga. The back of the neck had better not be finished

I like the blue one better
those are both sexy looking guitars. bet they play sweet as well. nice pick up, man.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
That's hot; you have no idea how badly I want one
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Sexy guitars man!
Love the red one.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
this looks exactly like Tom1.0's J Custom that he was trying to sell to me lol

HNGD mate, J Custom is fecking tasty
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
What? It's red

I sold my JC to a guy in Munich

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
What? It's red

I sold my JC to a guy in Munich

thats not enough of a similarity

lol bad times, how come you ended up selling it??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Various crappy reasons.

Absolutely epic guitar you got there mate!

Thanks fir the message on eBay too.....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Lol is this the one you've had for a couple of months now?

HNGD again.

And hey look it's the greenish-bluish one!

Also the strap from the second last pic and the last one look like the connect lolz.
awesome, love j customs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by siverstorm
Lol is this the one you've had for a couple of months now?

HNGD again.

And hey look it's the greenish-bluish one!

Also the strap from the second last pic and the last one look like the connect lolz.

yeah its the one, been sick recently so havent been going to work so i found a bit of spare time.

and oh it does look like it connects =P
Quote by Pat_s1t
How do you guys order J-Customs? I know they let them into the USA/Canada markets this year, but they still aren't listed on American websites or in stores.

You gotta order them through a dealer (IbanezRules is probably the best in the US)
Probably the easiest way to get one though is from Japan via ebay, ishibashi music or some place similar.

HNGD Danny!
Looks sweet! Although I reckon it would look better with open coils, the middle single coil just doesn't look right with covered pickups as well (IMO of course!)
Quote by littlephil
You gotta order them through a dealer (IbanezRules is probably the best in the US)
Probably the easiest way to get one though is from Japan via ebay, ishibashi music or some place similar.

HNGD Danny!
Looks sweet! Although I reckon it would look better with open coils, the middle single coil just doesn't look right with covered pickups as well (IMO of course!)

cheers man, i was thinking of just getting a single coil cover coz i like the brushed nickel covers?

know where i can get some? does soxys have any?
Chrome/nickel single coil covers? Nope. You could probably get some on ebay though.
Dang, those look nice!
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?