For Improvement I Will Be Using The Following Songs As Stepping Stones
(In this Case More Like Mountains)

Alt Picking/Sliding...Waves By Guthrie Govan
(Go Ahead Laugh It Up, I know It Is a VERY Hard Song To Play)

8 Finger Tapping...Jordan By Buckethead
(See Above)

Sweep Picking/ Sweep Tapping...Fermented Offal Discharge By Necrophagist
(Hell I'm Laughing At Myself For This One)

Any Feedback/ CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism on This Ardous Hand Hell Will Be Appreciated
There is no such thing as unnecessary force...as a matter of fact im using the force to type this signature
The only thing that's gonna get you arthritis is your abnormal and very annoying use of capital letters. Do you actually have anything to show us what you can play?
I don't know how good you are at guitar, but I know those songs are crazy difficult - It may be the case that if you're not quite that good, you simply won't make progress with them. If that's the case, then you'd do better to shelf them for the while and look at maybe more manageable goals xD
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Ive been playing since i was 17, im 4 months from being 21, and in that time frame, i ve half assed over 100 songs...and thats only in standard tuning, but i didnt go through all of those songs just to come out empty handed, ive picked up alternate picking really well as well as sweeps too

ive been lazy and mostly learned only rhythm parts
There is no such thing as unnecessary force...as a matter of fact im using the force to type this signature
I would use them as targets rather than stepping stones, using them to learn will just slow you down incredibly
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
how so, if i sat there and learned fermented offal discharge and perfected 5 string sweeps, wouldnt that take care of any 5 string sweeps that come my way ?
Not every sweep no. There are different ways to do things then just the ways muhammed does them

To take care of all of them you have to work on the technique along with applying it in a song format. Not just in songs.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance