I have too many guitar heads laying around, and with a lack of space, I was wondering if this is good, but am afraid of gravity and the weight of the tubes damaging the amplifier over long term. Is this likely?
Why wouldn't it be?...
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Why wouldn't it be?...

Quote by nyandres
...but am afraid of gravity and the weight of the tubes damaging the amplifier over long term...

Those are his main concerns, why he thinks it might not be.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
The tubes themselves don't weigh much. You know in some amps the tubes are standing while in others they are dangling from the top.
Quote by Josher.K
Those are his main concerns, why he thinks it might not be.

If you're rocking an amp whose chassis can't take the weight of the transformer or tubes when stood on its side, it's just an expensive paperweight.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
It's a turned speaker cab you should be worried about...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Yes.

Awesome then

More space for me then yay.

The sad thing is as much and awesome as the PD HD500 sounds, it just doesnt feel the same.

Well, thanks for your help everyone
It could possibly leak antifreeze then internally combust into purple flames, but I think your good.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean