So I've got this Marshall MG15 CDR (Which sucks, because the tone is horrible), so I'm thinking of getting a new amp, I'm playing Led Zeppelin/Guns N' Roses/Aerosmith, so I want to know if there are any cheap and cool amps to get that bluesy-rock tone

All help very much appreciated!
PS: I've got an Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Define cheap. Are you willing to buy used? Do you plan to use this mainly in your bedroom or do you ever perform out. Do you have any pedals? What's the nearest "big" city to you?

There's a sticky in this forum, read it please before you post asking about an amp.

EDIT: Please read it and then follow the guidelines on how to make your own thread.

EDITEDIT: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138

that one.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Mar 27, 2011,
Yeah I'm willing to buy used, and I will mainly use the amp in my bedroom (In the summer I go out in the garage) And I don't have any pedals, the "big" city takes 1hr boatride and 2hrs to drive.
You still gotta give a price range you're looking for. I know a bunch of people who thought my Deluxe Reverb was cheap.....

BUT. I would point you toward a Marshall class 5. They're rockin' little amps and should be able to get you the tone you are looking for no problem. Especially the Jimmy Page kind of stuff.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
The price range should be about 200-300 euros, and I've checked out that amp, it sounds pretty good
the blackheart series of amps are very solid for that marshall style blues rock sound you seem to be aiming for. the little giant should be in your price range, and maybe even a used handsome devil. the HD might be a little better since it has a gain control.
havent tried the class 5, but they are supposed to be solid as well.

now, those are both tube amps, and can get pretty loud. they can be turned down though. if you are aiming for something that is strictly more low volume, looking into modellers isnt a bad idea. lots of people like the vox vt stuff, or the peavey vypers.